Great Lakes Genetics Bad Dawg Freebies Show

I’ve not heard what U speak of (although I stay clear of gossip hence would t be aroused to hear) but U have piqued my interest. I hold an opinion about the dude and his practices, but I learned that in life U can’t expect ppl to live up to the standard that U do or expect them to be what they are not. Hence I just hold my opinions to myself. Yet I am interested to hear more as I have a nice collection of his beans and I may get more in the future. @Grohio sorry forgot to tag U.

Peace

2 Likes

Great thread @Grohio. Here is my Motor City Fighter, vigorous since cracking its shell, half a foot taller than all seeds popped at the same time, great node spacing and the stem rubs musky, grassy, dark and greasy, no fruity presence. I have a feeling the smoke is going to be couch lock powerful and introspective…hopefully lol.

I was so impressed with the MCF above, I popped some Three Headed Dragon testers, two already making their way towards the light.

20 Likes

FROSTY

16 Likes

what is this? the same MCF posted above? fantastic looking!! . not a strain or line i’m familiar with… but what i have seen looks good. curious about the lineage of this strain? also… curious about the questions revolving ethics mentioned bc that does matter to me, i will straight up not fuck with someone who does something sketched out or whatever but tbh right now i’m too blazed to care to look into it further and don’t want to form an opinion without accurate info… :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yeah its the MCF, great pheno I lucked out :grinning:

2 Likes

motor city fighter update day 36, gonna be killer

26 Likes

That looks awesome

1 Like

Yum!!! Looks very tasty!

3 Likes

Now that looks like it can cause someone to loose time and forget what there doing

4 Likes

lol, nice description got a laugh outta me. cheers

1 Like

Starting some GLG - GSC x Long bottom fighter…

17 Likes

I started smoking on the deathstar apollo i posted above. About a 2 month cure. Its mids. Gave it to my brother. Dont care for it.

7 Likes

Nods, hopefully will be good, couldn’t find any info on this cross.

I’m always basic and stick to “known seeds” figured wtf, why not lol.

1 Like

Lots of people find good plants in there bad dawg freebies. For me, the apollo deathstar did not work out. I popped them for the solo cup challenge and only kept one female out of 4 without testing any of them. I could have threw out the keeper.

7 Likes

@norcalpal. Looks like i need to pop one of those motor city fighter packs i have. That looks steller.

5 Likes

Hell yeah, she’s greasy as hell too covered with trichs even on the fan leaves, on smell she was dark and musky at the beginning of flower but currently has this dank floral smell (not fruity) that slowly fades into a straight gas with a just enough offensiveness. I’ll be running the cuts i took for sure :star_struck:

5 Likes

3 Headed Dragon, a few weeks into flower.

I had to put another Pine Tar Kush into flower as the first went to Nanner City to live.This is the strain I purchased to get their freeb’s.

19 Likes

Looking AMazing!!! :star_struck:

1 Like

I’ve got six ‘Dragon Fighter’ (Three Headed Dragon x Long Bottom Fighter) running right now. I am going to cull the males and pollinate the females with a Kashmiri (The Barefrog/Azad Kasmir) male, since I’m doing an open pollination of the Azad Kashmir. Might as well see what comes out of an F1 cross.

8 Likes

I would love to see some pics of those when you get a chance. Welcome to Overgrow!

3 Likes