Great Lakes Genetics Bad Dawg Freebies Show

Stardawg purple cut x sunshine 4

6 Likes

Ooohh…I bet thats nice. Im gonna pop one of my motor city fighter packs eventually. I got a couple of bad dawg cookie crosses i plan on popping soon as well.

6 Likes

Glg x Lbf - 16 days from 12/12 flip. :v::peace_symbol::+1::seedling:

17 Likes

I have a pack of So-cal.Master Kush x LBL freebies from Bad Dawg genetics. Anyone else run those - they were from a couple of years ago. ?!
Gaz

7 Likes

nice pics man.

2 Likes

Those are beautifuly done. Great mainline!!
I hope mine turn out as nice
Peace
Paps

2 Likes

Hopefully they produce some killer buds. Pheno #6 is a beast…she may be the keeper, BUT, I’ve kept clones of all of them (even the boys) so hopefully they’ll root this week, and I can get them healthy enough for another run once I’ve smoked and picked my favorite!

I still need to clip off the side sucker buds, better get that done tonight before I waste any more of flower time!

5 Likes

Mainline takes a couple months on the low end to do rite and its hard to wait but its well worth it if done correctly

2 Likes

Anyone getting in on these sunshine 4 freebie crosses going on right now? Or know about them? GLG is giving away 3 for the $139, plus 3thirteen has a wedding cake x sunshine 4 freebie with one of their packs and 20twenty is doing a gooey sunshine4 with one of theirs… I’ve been debating pulling the trigger on some things just to get all these as I’ve heard great things about the ss4, but these are also just crosses that I generally know nothing about :sweat_smile:

I also thought I heard something about a Bodhi drop right after the new year, which buying now may preclude buying then :thinking:

2 Likes

3 Headed Dragon buds.

13 Likes

I have a couple GSC x 3 Headed Dragon in veg . Only 2 out of 6 freebies germinated and they are slow growing . I have thought about culling them . What’s the smoke like ?

1 Like

Hey Floyd, the buds are rather dense, covered very nicely, very tasty, with a very decent buzz, lovely bag appeal, for those that need that.
For a free packet of beans, for us, these are better, than some strains I paid for.
IMHO, a true free packet of good quality beans. A lovely, Thank You gesture.

2 Likes

Thanks for the response @webeblzr . I guess they will live if they are girls .

2 Likes

GSC x LBF

I will never manifold again. :rofl:

Pretty purples though

29 Likes

My last plant from my free seeds, was LVTK x Long Bottom Leaf another most excellant plant. Blistering beautiful buds, very hard, very fragrant, super delicious!!
I do not think I took an snaps of her, but I’ll look.

4 Likes

I have a couple of those going now . I’m finding they aren’t as happy as some of the other strains in the tent . I think they want less nutes . I probably should have vegged them longer too . Ill post pics when they are closer to being done .

3 Likes

Yeah, after trying it several times, I feel the extra veg and training time doesn’t give enough gains.

I prefer a “deep to” myself. Let a plant grow to 7 or 8 nodes, remove the bottom two nodes, the next four nodes, top the remaining node or two. This usually leaves you with 8 nice branches at flip.

12 Likes

So are you removing bottom six nodes?

1 Like

I’ll try to rephrase that, top at seventh node, remove bottom two nodes.

7 Likes

Gotcha. Thanks gor clarifying.

1 Like