Great Lakes Genetics Bad Dawg Freebies Show

I’ve got some of the freebies if you’d like some, shoot me a pm and i’ll get some out to you.

:v: :peace_symbol: :star_struck:

7 Likes

hehe, i actually ended up chucking the 3 headed crosses cause on stem rub they smelled like mothballs, i know that smell and usually dont end up liking the smoke. the motor city fighter is fire tho, ill be running another cut of it, my girls fav night time smoke right now lol

2 Likes

Thankyou very much when i get up to maine next spring its on ohhh its on i have to kinda. Be stealthy right now tho :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :zipper_mouth_face:

reveg ? looks like the plant was already harvested and is in reveg, or am I just seeing something that’s not there…?

1 Like

That style is called manifolding. When hes done hes probably gonna have 8 tops per plant and a very even canopy. The downside is increased veg time.

4 Likes

Yep, @Grohio is 100%.

This was totally an experiment for me, typically I grow naturally. Intrigued to see the outcome. Will be killing the boys though, no seed run lol, I say that now :crazy_face::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::laughing::star_struck:

2 Likes

Wow. .All that in a red solo cup. Very impressive.

1 Like

Hillbilly Fighter (freebie)

22 Likes

tk×lbf my favorite smoke from last harvest

21 Likes

Have confirmed 2 ♂️ 4 ♀️

Ran outta binder clips and pipe cleaners, will get the other ladies tied down later this week. :curly_loop: And yeah, having to flush these ladies, way pretty Shiney green :laughing::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

Took clones of all 6 before I flipped, then I flipped the clones, and oddly didn’t sex (im impatient) so threw em back in the veg tent. Killing off both boys, may plant the clone of my fav and grow out for seeds next run.

:v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand::green_heart::evergreen_tree::seedling:

19 Likes

8 days from 12/12 flip. More training today.

Hopefully the buds will be epic. This mainlining is just really odd. Lol, I feel like I’ve broken my plant lmfao. Will be trimming off the extra bud sites tomorrow so I just have 1 cola per node. :see_no_evil: :v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

12 Likes

Yes I know the feeling. I have never successfully done a mainline. But in my attempts I always felt I was hindering my plants. But th we more i play with it it seems to be plant. /strain dependent. For example my last run of bohdis raz/ss and bad dawg tk×lbf the raz did not respond well to the cropping/ manifold. However the tk×lbf did great. Same feed same environment. But I flipped 3 weeks from seed also. That is a big variation.

1 Like

I started germinating some Motor City Fighters with my last round. I am excited to see what comes of them. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

I feel the same way but it’s the only way I fine that forces me to prune and cut out the branches that will never produce well at all so
I’ll be following you one of my ladies is at the 5 node soon she will be topped
Great job

2 Likes

Looking fantastic! I have some of these. Going to bump these up in line. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

More tie-down. :v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand: gsc x lbf. 9 days from flip, just starting to show pistols :gun:

16 Likes

I cut a pair of Pine Tar Kush’s today, and the Hill Billy Fighter.
Man all I got say, is the PTK better bring a big game to the smokers lounge, as today while trimming the plants, I got out some of the 3 Headed Dragon Fighter, that has cured for about 20 days now in a mason.
I rolled a small joint, maybe not a pinner, but not nearly as big when the wife and I both partake. The smell of preparing the buds lets you know it is something SPECIAL, strong scents, sugar coated, and upon lighting it up, that first deep lung inhale, hold, exhale, super delicious taste, immediate impact to the brain, type of gear!!
I did not finish her, she beat my ass at half way!
And it made finishing my task (trimming) very difficult, for about 45 minutes or so.
So PTK better be a badass, or the freebi is going to kick it to the curb!
Imagine, the freebi smacking the piss from the show horse!! Krazy game indeed.
EDIT: Dumbass mistake, PINE TAR GUSH…not Pine Tar Kush!! Sorry for the lie.

11 Likes

It’s funny how freebees can out shine the main deal
I have a few of his freebees I’m looking forward now to running them thanks for the info

6 Likes

I feel ya on that. His recent Black Friday deal was insane. Check it all these for $120 order.

Bad Dawg Genetics -Sunshine 4 X Cake Fighter 1 $0.00 $0.00
Bad Dawg Genetics - Tres Star Dawg x Sunshine 4 1 $0.00 $0.00
Bad Dawg Genetics - GG4 x Sunshine 4 1 $0.00 $0.00
Bad Dawg Genetics - Gooey Sunshine 4 1 $0.00 $0.00
Bad Dawg Genetics - Purple Sunny Star 1 $0.00 $0.00
Bad Dawg Genetics - LVTK X Long Bottom Fighter
8 Likes

Whats the lineage on the purple sunny star?

1 Like