Green Cacique Strain Hunt Reloaded v1.1

Did a tea with the radiant green and some bio fizz and top dressed some biochar , this babies are going to be having the tea tomorrow

sorry pics are kind of big put the camera in the highest resolution so sometimes i can take pics and analyze the plant is easier for me to see cuz my eyes sometimes deceive me

np bro when i click on them they are fine to look at, just weird the thumbnail doesn’t show the whole image

1 Like

yes when i got in the computer i notice it but the quality looks good lets see if find something in between cheers brotha

1 Like

Tea day

1 Like

Adding 3 Nukeheads mystery seeds

1 Like

Thinking on putting the bloombeast back for electricity economy last time she veg my plants super good

Will be adding some super soil on top of her fabric pot

Today i water heavy with the tea and let the temps go up to 86 and turn the full led on seem they are loving it is at 40 inches

2 Likes

And i top this baby to let her branch out

1 Like

Sterilizing 10 of these RR

1 Like

3 candy cream straight into the rooters

1 Like

3 Nukeheads mystery seeds showing root they are going into the sterilized rooters too

1 Like

And 2 camp stealth GSC lets hope all this ones gave me plants cheers

1 Like

I think i forgot something…the soil for the pots is five 7g fabric pots and three 10g fabric pots i need 65g of soil…:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming: ill figure this one out soon for the moment have 1.5cf for the seedlings and starters

NUKEHEADS mystery seeds showing already so put the pellets in the soil already don’t want to interrupt the roots growth

2 Likes

Hi, having recently bought some to try but not having used rapid rooters before, is that the standard procedure. Sterilize before using? Thanks.

Well my first seed i try there rotted so i boil them in water with lemon and vinegar ph went down to p5.6 on them , but look they now are working , could be mines were contaminated or so ,it cost me 6 good seeds, next time will be a lil bit more careful

2 Likes

Got it. Thanks for the tip.

1 Like