Green Cacique Strain Hunt Reloaded v1.1

i’ve recently lost some seedlings & switched to vermiculite, sterilized in microwave, soaked with .001% 2-2-2 water 6.0. damnnit.

was using my peat/perlite & i think my peat has something bad in it, at least for youngsters.

(XXX peat, super sleazy)

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Well these ones are pear moss and i open one of them amd found a small piece of wood like a tree bark so i said can be contaminated with something , so i think that it was that , i will sterilize all of them

2 Likes

For the record, rapid rooters come pre-inoculated with beneficial mykos. Boiling them will kill those off as well. I’ve been using rapid rooters for seeds for a while now with great success. Soak in water for a few minutes and good to go.

2 Likes

welli notice that but they have a funky smell and no success on them yet like that so they can be contaminated with something else non beneficial…

1 Like

They are loving the led god hahah, finally got some soil to mix 2 cubic feet of blackgold coco waterhold mix a 1.5cf of sensi soil and 2cf of an organic 808 potting mix. Local mix and i think i have there the soil i needed for this grow

5 Likes

8 Likes

4 Likes

New addition to the strain hunt gifted from a friend and medical grower too here strain is sunshine #4 from bodhi

6 Likes

4 Likes

I have feelings for my first led gave me 1.9g/w in my first grow doe problems in electricity started burning cobs until i put a surge protector the company replace the cobs for me first 2 then the other 4 first 2 were similar to the first cobs the new ones are more white led and is huge difference in light color and brightness, my led was pulling before only 250w from wall now is pulling 280 from wall

2 Likes

Color wirh the repaired LED

l

5 Likes

Had to transplant these ones to a one gallons they will stay there for some time

3 Likes

Trimming and training day

3 Likes

4 Likes

Will get soon some NUKEHEADS gear soon, adding more strains to my grow cheers

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes

NUKEHEADS mystery seeds

3 Likes

Introducing some nukeheads nutrients and genetics to my grow

4 Likes