All super good here hopefully at the end of the month just start flowering

7 Likes

4 Likes

Uploading… Uploading… Uploading…

4 Likes

…that biggest girl(?) is saying plant me deepin a 10gal! :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

@cannabissequoia Well the biggest one in the tent is in a 10 in the side is one in a 3 gallon is getting huge is asking for the 10 gallon for sure lol but if i do that i will have to take plants out will be a jungle.there loo

2 Likes

Transplanted the 2 mystery seed from nukeheads and the gods bud and starting to flower at the end of the month cheers

5 Likes

These tents are very good inventions that have many cool features such as holes that block ventilation ,reflective outer materialls tidiness light blocker and a trapped clean and bug free enclosure.

1 Like

@shroomgod Yes they are super good the one I’m using is the hydroplanet one they had clearance on these one i think are old models but work awesome and the material is machine washable

1 Like

6 Likes

Adding 2 more strains seedlengs were given to me one amnezia haze and original white widow , they had a ruff start and coming back previous owner had to go 3 days out and nearly all his seedlings died he saves like 80 percent of them and im super exited about the white widow one is a strain i was looking for long time :blush::blush::grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

the tent is full and plants are going to get bigger i was waiting to flower them on the 30 but started today i mean the 26 also have to get room for my 16oz one ill figure something out for her to get her space even thinking if take another sunshine number 4 out and leave it for the next grow too also going to be watering tomorrow adding some flowering supplements courtesy of @anon58740919 to test it already start to prepare a a tea in the one will add the supplements will try to this ones grow as 4ft if can hopefully, and thinking about adding the bloombeast in the tent too just in case need more light any suggestion on that is welcomed , im using only the growant g5 g800 half panel and have good results with only 145w from the wall now will be running 290w from wall the bloombeast is 210 from wall but at 24 inches punches 1200 par from the hospot and the growant suppose to be like near 600 par in the hot spot thinking about use them complementing each other to have better penetration and more even coverage if think is overpower for a 4x4 just suggestion is welcomed im letting them grow like savages so was thinking the light will be a good option to add and the bloombeast is dimable so i dont even need to use her full power like i said before suggestions are welcomed

4 Likes

Re arranged plants put some on top of other pota to make the canopy more even

2 Likes

this post took my browser abour 5x longer to load than normal. :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

Haha sorry @cannabissequoia i think because the HD pics i love how the pics look like that so i have ky settings at max same happens with the videos and they are ouuuu damnnn super heavy cheers and happy growing

2 Likes

@GreenCaciqueHawaii Awesome grow bro! I can’t believe I’ve misses this thread this whole time! I’m watching now! :popcorn::camera_flash::beers: your pakalolo is Lolo bro keep it up!

1 Like

@Hoodini Mahalo nui loa my friend and super appreciated cheers and happy growing

1 Like

Thanks everybody for the support in here finaly found a place that i feel good and comfortable @legalcanada thanks for the invite to this community and blessing brotha , Tomorow watering dayy it looks like they want to really are triying to copy the page name OVERGROW. Lol i can barely move but reorganize the plants and added my 16oz one and verify everithing and papa have shrooms growing in the media again so it looks is healthy AF just found them today so it looks that in the last inoculation and adding microbes to the soil is killing it.

4 Likes

Cleaning a lil bit the god bud

2 Likes

One of the nukeheads mystery one showed sex is a lady waiting on the other one

3 Likes

Manual like override brotha! I need to look into that God bud. She’s looking good!

1 Like