Green Cacique Strain Hunt Reloaded v1.1

Yes i did a clone of her just in case it refuse to reveg back after like a blueberry i had i wanted to keep her but she after 8 weeks didnt do anything so had to get rid of her

Sorry for your loss. But at least you’ve still got clones

1 Like

Not from the blueberry after i was sad from her lost was smoking a bud and found a lonely seed in all the yield will try her on next grow, blueberry helped me a lot with the pain in my eyes im looking foward later rry to acquire the strain again

Ya I love the Djshort-true blueberry. It was one of the best pain relievers IMO

2 Likes

For my glaucoma ill be testing now the early skunk is the one i have in the competition and hopefully I can keep 2 or 3 strains that work for me to stablish my grow then juat continue adding one or 2 more strains to test in future grows

Sounds like you’ve got it all figured bro👍
And your killing it in the 16oz cup challenge too! I think you’ve got a really good chance of winning

1 Like

Mahalo nui loa i dont know it that will be the outcome but im super happy how the plant is behaving hopefully im not the last one hahaha

Then you have already won the competition! :1st_place_medal::trophy: no matter how it ends up
I’ll be the last one don’t worry

1 Like

Flowers finally showing good in the tent 10 days into flowe

5 Likes
1 Like

Ligth schedule was changed to 9/15 plants are now 20 inches from led and i put them now full power , dont have a PAR meter but estimating so far they are having the Daily Light Integral (DLI) as they need so they have a good resting time on them by far looking better

2 Likes

4 Likes

Lets not forget the veg area this is a candy cream shes is in a one glon pot good root mass super good love to be dry but when water or feed she explodes in grow

4 Likes

Looking good GCH bro

1 Like

Nukeheads mystery plant ia a vigorous 9 leafer at the moment in a one gallon pot ,no traning no nothing letting them go until is time to empty the tent cuz they are next and see if is male or female havent show sex yet structure is really symmetric amd leaves are huge

6 Likes

Yes they do t even need much attention and they have me impressed

1 Like

What you running again bro? Just stuck 4 c99 x romberry x Jesus og in straight Coco for the new bloom tent. Running a la diva x lowryder auto and 2 blue dream’matic autos myself

1 Like

I have a lot strains runing im searching for a good one to keep that can help le with my condition more specifically my eyes from all the stuff that hurts in my body when attacks is the works pain of all of the other ones, i have for next.run a nukehead mystery one i have the candy cream and 2 camp stealth girls scout cookies and an sunshine #4 thay i had to pull from the flower tent cuz didnt fit so i leave her to use as a mother thats my veg

1 Like

Flower tent have god bud, super mazar 2 Nukeheads mystery plant sunshine #4

1 Like