Green Crack outdoor grow from clone

I second that. . . At the bottom of a hole i put a fresh fish I’ve caught and a banana and I cover it with my good soil and plant on top. Not as scientific as reikox but same outcome :grin::thinking::wink::grinning:

2 Likes

Haha, that will do it too! Simple, effective, lazy. I love it. :+1::seedling:

2 Likes

We are pothheads after all right? We think outside the box with the least amount of effort required lol sometimes

2 Likes

Lazy gardening is my mantra! I’m debating some Blumats to simplify my life even more. :grin:

2 Likes

Hahaha you and me both lol less than 100 bucks and I would only have to water every other day instead of just everyday lol :wink: damn desert

1 Like

I’ll consider those things next time. Hell next time I might just give it a one time feeding of GH nutes if I was in this situation, but I’m just curious to see if that super soil will kick in and save the day at the last minute. Probably not.

Edit: Aug 14 now and the super soil didn’t seem to do much so I ended up giving her 15 ml of botanicare PBP (1/2 grow and 1/2 bloom). I hope she perks up a bit, but whatever. This was mostly an experiment growing outdoors with organic soil and I learned a lot.

1 Like

Hey I wanna see your update​:camera_flash: hope all is well in garden of mistic​:+1::+1:

Bad news. She was trashed because she just kept getting worse. I’m going to adjust my mix and try a grow from seed. I’ll prob put up a journal when my plant is fully in veg. I don’t particularly enjoy the seedling stage.

2 Likes

Awe​:cry: im so sorry to hear that. . . I’ll be waiting for the next show​:beers::popcorn:

1 Like

Next grow is probably gonna be a little risky too since I’ll be adjusting my soil mix (works for tomatoes, but not cannabis) and I hope I don’t make my soil too hot. I think the shorter veg time will help either way and at the end of the day it’s just for the learning experience.

3 Likes

That’s what every grow of mine is about too. . .it sounds like you learned what went wrong, and so it’s still a good grow in my eyes :eyes::+1::medal_military::trophy::heart:

1 Like

I think it needed a bigger pot to have vegged this long (or in ground, but I can’t at my place) and if I would have switched to bottled nutrients sooner maybe it would still be ok. I dunno I just think I need to veg a short time indoors and only put out plants when I know they’ll flower immediately. I’d rather have two smaller plants than a big plant at this point. I’ll try a long veg again next year with a 10 gal pot and hotter soil (will most likely still have problems).

2 Likes

If your vegging inside and trying to put it outside to flower, you can only accomplish that it months with around 12 or less hours, so if your winters don’t have a hard frost then you should start now and be able to do it all winter

1 Like

Plants trigger into flowering when they see sunlight hours decreasing steadily outdoors. Usually around 13.5 hours but it depends on a lot of local factors like shading and hours of sun exposure. If you start a plant a month before summer solstice and flip it to 12/12 around solstice time when you see the first signs of flower you can put it right out and it’ll stay flowering as long as days are decreasing in sunlight. The plant will be smaller but it’ll finish. This is how I plan on doing a true sativa grow in the future up here at 42n. If you flower it for a few weeks indoors it knocks time off the end of flower. So I could finish a 12 week flower if I flowered it indoors for around 4 weeks and stuck it outdoors after the solstice.

My outdoor plants started flowering the other day. T about 13 hours and some change

good to see you back on this site . me its hit or miss i believe m state will go legal in a few years i keep the joints crossed and or learn to roll/ create a cross joint peace

2 Likes