Green Crack outdoor grow from clone

I’ve read that too but I’m not sure if it’s true or not. That’s why I was asking if his was doing the same. . . Has to be genetics because we both have it going on, but what’s causing it, is a whole other topic lol

some dude with a lab coat on right now could tell you, i’m pretty sure :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

I don’t know the breeder of this particular plant since it was originally a cutting from a dispensary and I forgot to ask.

1 Like

@Hoodini is yours an outside grow too?

1 Like

Oh course I’ve never really grown indoors

3 Likes

A friend of mine LOVED green crack for his depression. I find it too racy for me. Kicks up my anxiety. It seems to be a very popular strain though.

3 Likes

Lol i wont smoke it hahahah i stick to my indica or indica leaning hybrids, this is for my grow mentors sister. . . But @MisticHaze I don’t know what breeder mine came from either they were a gift

3 Likes

@Hoodini Who gifted those beans I might have the same strains !

1 Like

No one on here, they came from a friend down in phoenix, I think you have green crack x querkle

1 Like

Yup think I have GC as well in my collection

1 Like

Oh nice. . .who is the breeder. . .do you know

I think those beans came from VIVA could be wrong though will have to double check at some time

1 Like

I’m not saying that isn’t true, but I know mine and @MisticHaze nighttime temps aren’t dropping. We’ve had a heat wave for like 2 months. Nighttime temps have been in the 70’s lol

3 Likes

Yep, hot as fuck here.

She looks funky, but the buds look good and she smells like lime or lemon zest/rind whatever you want to call it lol. If I disturb the leaves I get a little bit of skunk, but mostly that citrus smell. This is the first sativa dominant plant I’ve grown and I’m loving their fruity smells :slight_smile:

Now, last but not least, the funky full plant pic:

5 Likes

“ffeeeeeeeeed meeeeee” :stuck_out_tongue: :fork_and_knife:
heheh :wink:

Yeah this was my longest veg ever (I bought it on Memorial Day and it had already been vegging for almost 3 months) and I misjudged how hungry this plant would be, but I told myself I wasn’t going to use any bottled nutrients. I honestly would rather scrap the entire plant than use bottled nutrients on this grow. I top dressed with some super soil (ran out of room), but it wasn’t cooked enough time and is very slow acting. It’s obvious this plant needed a 10 gallon pot, it outgrew both pots I transplanted it into in a week or two.

2 Likes

:thinking: :hear_no_evil:
??? Just curious-- out of stubbornness? $? You can make some liquid feed from all organics even grocery store stuff, i’m pretty sure. Apparently nitrogen is critical for phosphorus uptake/availability, fwiw.

:wink:

1 Like

Stubbornness I guess. I just wanted to see if I had my organic water only mix dialed in yet and it seems like I ran out of juice about 2 months early. I either need a bigger pot or hotter soil (maybe both). I just want to see what happens.

2 Likes

Yep, that’s the tough balance. There are plenty of options. Fish Amino Acids (FAA) can be incredible if you have access to fish scraps, you can make your own. For flowering, a banana, squash, papaya FPJ has been successful for me in the past. You could even buy organic bottled nutrients like Biocanna. Lots of options other than chemicals.

1 Like