Green crack x querkle seeds giveaway ( closed)

looks good. what ppm of cal mag are you using? You might want to bump it up a little.

1 Like

5 mL/ gal. Guna give that a try … May I ask what makes you say that ? Thanks.

1 Like

First of all your plants look good. :+1: I am not criticizing. The cupping or the leaf serrations are folding up. (3rd pic center plant) This can be a indicator or first sign of MAg deficiency.

1 Like

Viva,… I was in no way at all sayomg that in a ruid way, jus for the record, lol. Ii sincerely, look at you as a knowledgeable fellow grower and always looking for advice, just so you know. Thats the only reason i asked that. Lastnite i did exactly as you said and topped up the cal-mag… Jus waiting too see outcome. :slight_smile: once again i appreciate, your feed back. Another pic will be up soon for update :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey was wondering… What would you say is the best PPM for total nutrients and supplements for excellerated growth… Im using A.D. Connessuer A and B. One last question, in the pic i sent with meaaage, which one would be best too use, in your opinion?

Which of those would you say in your opinion would be the best combo too use?

1 Like

And best ppm. Lol. Sorry too be a bother.

1 Like

hey amigo, no problem! I have unfortunately never used advanced nutrients product line and I am unable to make a suggestion. I am sure someone will chime in and help, but you are looking good, I wouldn’t worry to much.

1 Like

i’d keep raising it up until ya see a lil tip burn and back it off a bit. i’ll guess 1500 +/- 500 (ECx500)

2 Likes

i was going thru my beans the other day and realized i didn’t label these well, i marked the containers as 1, 2, and 3 :upside_down: and the 2 has a question mark beside it :joy: hopefully i’ll figure it out when they’re growing

4 Likes

2 Is going to be " mine" I imagine. When they start to grow the afgooey x querkle Will be Afgan Dom and will have wide leaves, very easy to tell apart from the GC x q.

Mine Is 1a x 4a = 5a

5a x TGA cleaner I think = mine or mia

3 Likes

Lol. I always say ill figure it out later when i lose a tag or mark it with 2 names and a ? . I never do!

2 Likes