Green crack x querkle seeds giveaway ( closed)

They DO sound like some GREAT crosses by @Viva_Mexico :fire: Gonna be some purple in there for sure.
I hope there’s a tester left for you, good-luck :pray:
They probably went fast.
Will be keeping my eye on the results of these for sure.

1 Like

In the end, approx 250 GC x Q
75 afgooey x Q
25 of mine

The afgooey should be afgooey (afghan indica ). Will throw out a male flowers if stressed. 9weeks, huge wide fan leafs.

7 Likes

These seeds are beeing shipping to someone in Canada first. Than, they will be sent out. I will post here when they arrive and are ready to go. :crossed_fingers:t2:

4 Likes

I would love some greencrack!

1 Like

Seeds were mailed today. :crossed_fingers:t2:

6 Likes

Let me know if you need some extra envelopes to mail out with postage on them. 10 or so??

2 Likes

Good work, you give it Viva Mexico

2 Likes

@Viva_Mexico you are doing God’s work… Thanks guys.

3 Likes

How is this overgrow effort going? I love seeing things like this.

2 Likes

would be interested in a pack of these as well. if all of them aren’t already spoken for. ;]

1 Like

I ask to be counted in pretty please! Thanks.

1 Like

i’d like to be in on this also please thanks

1 Like

Hey amigos!!! Mmm, not much to update only that i already mailed the beans to Canada on the 5th. Mexican mail is slow, so I estimate at least a couple more weeks. Not sure how many beans each person will want, but I sent like 200 of the GCxQ so thats like 20 people at 10 seeds each.

7 Likes

That sounds awesome! Hope they get there alright!

EDIT, you know what guys, i already have a lot of seeds and maybe someone else can benefit from this giveaway, so i yield my spot. So to speak. Thanks, really.

@Viva_Mexico

4 Likes

I would like for you to have some, I would like they go to the more frequent posters here.

4 Likes

Ok, well that makes sense too. In that case, i will be delighted to get some!

Thanks man!

3 Likes

Theres a place in a garden coming soon :wink: :wink:

Over here if you would like to see updates @Viva_Mexico @MadScientist

:thumbsup:

4 Likes

Happy germination everyone

1 Like

I think what @Herbie is trying to say is, he also wants in on the giveaway, he also wants seeds. Just a little shy in asking… LOL

5 Likes

Is that another shy way of saying i also want seeds! Ask for them @shroomgod, i think there’s still room for you!

3 Likes