Green Point seeds are now selling feminised seeds

Have you tried out the OBS yet?

Which site? Looking to build a stock without breaking the bank

I went though the same BS. The S1ā€™s were hemp and after using a CC with him it was used 1000 miles away from me for about $500.00

2 Likes

Greenpointā€™s website. After I posted that, he stopped running the reverse auctions. But a lot of his stuff can be had for what I think is a good value. Will caveat it all with I havent run any of that gear yet. Seems to be the issues most speak of have to do with S1s and past credit card issues. Old school money order worked for me!

1 Like

Same here, bunk S1s (still have them), CC fraud, and various shenanigans. Have your eyes wide open with GPS.

3 Likes

Ahhhh these shit on GPS threads are amazing.

muh S1 debacle
Everyone got reimbursed
muh Chinese credit card processor
Operates a business that is in a grey area of legality. No American CC company will touch the Cannabis industry leaving 1 option. Why anybody would want to leave a paper trail of purchases is beyond me. Use a money order and no issueā€¦

That sucks, I didnt know of or didnt pay attention to those issues when I decided to buy some of his packs. Iā€™m just getting started so was looking for a deal when I purchased.

Are there issues w his reg seeds too? The genetics seem pretty fire from the descriptions and some grow reports ive seen. Hell, the cackleberry preservation run didnt seem to have any issues w that strainā€¦

The Stardawg (Reg seeds) crosses are fine. They put out a lot of males but the Females have all been solid for me. I attribute the lower prices to the fact that its normally 1 female and 2 males from 3 seeds.

The fems were both done by someone else and simply sold by greenpoint. This last batch was done by a clown who guys by Heisenbeans. These were all untested before release. The S1 release was also done by someone on another forum, bought by Gu and resold under the GPS name.

I have had great results with the stardawg crosses, just have too many of them now. If you have your eye on some GPS, let me know what pack and I may be able to break off a few.

-GH

3 Likes

Yes, good pricing. There are a number of followers that have had great things to say about the GPS genetics. They do deliver orders timely, so no problem there.

Personally, Iā€™ve stopped doing business with them after their melt down (and, no, was never reimbursed for the S1s).

2 Likes

Would that offer be open to others on the GPS interests? Always liked the look of Tomahawk amongst their other dawg crosses. If it is just lemme know an Iā€™ll shoot you a PM or ya can shoot me one :+1:t2:

You ā€œsureā€ about that?

I see it as customers got shit on by GPS

1 Like

I mean I donā€™t personally have access to GPS books/ bank statements, so I canā€™t say every person got reimbursedā€¦

Interested in grow/smoke reports on the 3 I bought-Raindance, Orange blossom special and sundae driver. They seem to be hard to find. I dont need any more packs now, but generous offer!

Interesting that the Stardawg crosses throw 2:1 ratio on males. Any scientific reason for this? I dont think ive heard of this before.

No science, just based on my own and others personal experiences with the GPS Stardawg male. I have made beans before that 9/10 would be males. RIU is the place for GPS info, make sure to use the search feature to cut out all the bullshit.

-GH

2 Likes

Fuck scheissenbeans/ scheissenbubble. The term S1 breeder is a fucking joke

3 Likes

So now that heisenbeans is doing all the seed production for GU regs tooā€¦has anyone grown out his stardawg crosses, and how do they compare with guā€™s previous work? Not that Gu is/was a real breeder to some, but his biz prices an product were on (green)point, sorry. Has he jumped the shark here, giving up his Stardawg male to heisen?

1 Like

Iā€™ll have to keep that in mind when I crack mine, I got V1 and V2, are all 4 versions that stingy with girls?