Green Point seeds are now selling feminised seeds

Good news for us feminised growers. Green Point now produce a small line up of feminised seeds.

11 Likes

Thinking of picking up the g moody or dubstep. They are all heisenbeans and I am guessing there are a lot. I may wait till they go on some sort of sale. Say what you want about Gu but his way of selling seeds is unique… and addicting

5 Likes

What’s the lowest price anyone’s seen on the reverse auction go for there’s some dream catcher reg right now going for like $28 for 10 seeds!

5 Likes

I’d snap it up at that price :+1:

3 Likes

I’ve seen 12 dollars a few times. Not dream catcher though

4 Likes

I had seen it get down to 25$ then it started over

3 Likes

$22 is the lowest I have seen though like at 3am…$28 is a great price

5 Likes

I got cowboy kush for 21.00😁

4 Likes

@Tinytuttle

At 27 again right now

4 Likes

greenpoints tomahawk is fire!!! No a big yielder or fast finisher, but fire.

4 Likes

Really I thought the yeild was good too. The stems were extremely lanky yet buds were nice. Over all best strain I’ve grown. Anyone know what’s up with his seed stock. He’s getting really low on everything.

4 Likes

I hope they turn out better than the last S1 seeds he sold that were pure garbage. Did he make these new seeds himself or whoring out and not testing other bulk seeds again?

Plus I’ll never use the site or his services after multiple Credit card numbers were stolen after using his pay option and third party processor. GU and his crew refused to pull the pay option down after many people myself included had their CC stolen and used after using his site. His shill friends, webmaster and or his accounts under different handles belittled the users complaining about the thieft blaming the victims. Claiming you’re stupid to pay for anything online with a credit card. They handled it as any fine upstanding business and got scrubbing those comments off the forums as fast as they could. They never sent me an apology for what happened just ignored the problem and cuntinued on.

End rant

10 Likes

I seen that on riu. Last purchase I made said I was short 10$. I really don’t think I was. Yet even so I sent cash for two orders n shipping for both. Instead of being like meh it comes out the same to him in the end. Nope he shorted me on a pack of seeds. It’s w/e though next grow I do going to cross tomahawk with garden of dreams outlaw og. Never wanna another stardawg cross after that.

3 Likes

What smell did it give you?

2 Likes
Chem funk one had a bit of sweetness
2 Likes

If you want amazing genetics for 30 USD a pack GLG has a Bodhi sale and $60 USD per pack bogo sale. GLG has a hundred bodhi strains and there’s 31 freebies to choose from. Works out to 30 USD plus shipping and there was a new drop of Bodhi strains also.

Support a real breeder and not a one trick pony with access to elite cuts. How many Stardawg crosses does one need?

Edit: Jamesbean co is also doing a Bodhi Bogo sale he is a great guy to work with as well.

Peace

6 Likes

Greenpoint seeds no doubt, produce high output/ potency/ terp plants ideal for never fail production.
As far as feminised seeds I’ll not vouch for him or the hiesenberg dude. I left riu due to rude and disrespectful individuals like hiesenberg.
Considering I was the first and probably the only individual to do a comprehensive start to finish grow report on Greenpoint lines I was accused of being a begginer/nobody and flake by that same individual.
As far as business practices I wholeheartedly suggest using a throwaway pre paid debit card, or cash.
Now I don’t normally advise checking out “other” forums, I will say that the Greenpoint seeds topic on riu is a prime example on how NOT to behave here on Overgrow with our vastly superior moderation.
Feminised Greenpoint seeds Caveat Emptor- buyer beware.

11 Likes

Use bitcoin to purchase from greenpoint.

1 Like

Scored a pack of orange blossom special for 22 ameribucks shipping included

2 Likes

I found this thread looking for info on Tomahawk. Woke up this morning and checked the site, some of the auctions went as low as $17 around 630am central time this morning. They’re doing a big sales this weekend. I may grab the tomahawk if it gets below $30 again.