Green Therapy at Mr.Magoos

Final product. (Still have the nugs in Grove bags but I’ve been sampling already)

2 Likes

Outdoor sour doing well. We had a big rain and cold front roll through. Looks like a high of 70 today, then we get back into the 80’s! Zone 9 is poppin!

1 Like

Girls looking good :+1:.

6 Likes

Man were having some issues over here at Mr.Magoos. So I have a spider mite issue in the sherbanger plant. I knew it was going to be an issue, but sometimes I really struggle with taking direct action. Here’s what I’ve done so far to tackle it.
1)The other plants have been sprayed with an insecticide during veg. I know its not organic, but a friend assured me as long as I’m not smoking it, I’d be fine.
2) I harvested the main cola that had the infestation. I proceeded to do a bud wash, which did pretty well to remove them. I’m not sure how deep they burrow though. I guess I’ll have to fuck around and find out. Heres a picture of these small little fuggas.

Here’s a trich shot of the nug I harvested. It doesn’t look too early, so I was fortunate there.

In other news, Jennifer is showing out with some pretty purple!

What would yall recommend as far as the bugs? I have considered switching back to salts. I also think I’m going to sterilize the tent once I cut the sherbanger. Tips always appreciated!

My UFC 280 predictions are:
Yan > O’Malley
Sterling > Dillashaw in stellar fashion
Oliviera submits Machachev

I had a little free time today so I went to check the trichs on Jennifer. Would yall chop this? She’s looking super close in the trichs, but haven’t really seen any pistils change

Here’s a cool pic of a spider I found in my tomatoes lol

3 Likes

I’d say it’s showing enough amber to chop.

All fruit and veg kitchenscraps!
Tree leaves, grass clippings, dandelion (10% calcium), thistle, nettles, etc.
This gets you all the minerals the soil needs and no chance of it getting too hot.
And the best part? I doesn’t cost you anything!
It’s all I use anymore and it works great.

You can also stack your pots:

Sow companion crops along with your cannabis so that the insects can eat that, instead of your cannabis, vetch is great for that, chop and drop when they start flowering, and all the while they’re fixing nitrogen into the soil.
I have nettles (I make tea with it), basil, vetch, peppers and woodsorrel growing right alongside my cannabis.
I have a great many insects in my soil but they all seem to keep a certain balance. Some gnats from time to time (symptom of overwatering, so they are great indicators of that, always water from the bottom), I’ve had aphids but they only eat the vetch, that seems to be their favorite food.
Now I have thrips but the plants don’t give a fuck so I let it all be, it all keeps growing anyway!

Here’s some fine fellows who are growing with organic living soil very successfully:
@BeagleZ @bassman5420 @Greasy and there’s many others. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

One more thing about ingesting this wonderful herb;
smoking, vaping, oil, or edibles are not the only options.
What works really well for me is decarbing (sous vide) dried crumbled bud at 212 F / 100 C for 1 hr 11 mins, and the other half of the harvest for 2 hrs 22 mins, then eating 1/3 of a teaspoon of each batch before breakfast. Creates a more even keeled effect all day long and a good night’s sleep.

3 Likes

I’ve been working on getting a good living soil going outdoors. Do you use living soil indoors?
@Rogue

Yessir.

Stacked Mother Lode . 2022 . The Genesis - #369 by Rogue

Jennifer (closest I can relate her to is sour d) got the chop today. I double checked to make sure trichs were ready, because she looks like she could have gone longer, until you magnified in on the trichs. The difference between her indoors and outdoors, both visually and the scent she puts off, is drastically different. The outdoor smell almost has this hint of Melon. She is never much of a yielder, but the high she gives is totally worth it. I did a budwash after chopping. She’s getting that excess moisture off of her then its into the fridge.

2 Likes