Green_thumbs garden and such

Sour Bubble pollen donor.

6 Likes

Couple pics of some knocked up sour bubble moms.

8 Likes

Wow! Looks like you’ll get a double harvest with those: seeds and trichomes. They look great.

1 Like

One of 6 sour bubble seed plants shucked. Still need to clean these up a bit. These are sb bx4 f2s.

The bx3 s1s have a smell of milk from a bowl of cereal that has lime marshmallows.

8 Likes

At first, I thought the seeds were green then I looked closer and saw it was plant matter. Silly me

:

2 Likes

Thanks for looking. Wishing I had a seed cleaner contraption, shucking is my least favorite part of growing but totally worth it.

4 Likes

Lately, I’ve been using the wind (breeze). I pour seeds slowly back and forth between two cups.
I don’t mind that part. It’s the initial releasing seeds from the plant matter that seems to take forever.

2 Likes

Trainwreck x gg4ril

8 Likes

Those look so yummy!

2 Likes

Go old school. Put the seeds on a tray along one edge, lift that edge so the seeds roll out. You can use a playing card to help keep the greenery at the top of the tray as the seeds roll down to the lower edge. Pretty simple. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That GG4 Chem 91 cross I got didn’t get those spear colas you got but it threw Rock hard nuggets every where and it’s swelling up everywhere hardly any leaf.Awesome plant

7 Likes

Great looking plants, I love that you’re working the different BX gens of Sour Bubble so thoroughly! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks, just tried to create as much diversity as permitted from my what I had available. Need to get back to that project. RIP Bushy Old Grower.

4 Likes

Really like the grows currently and the past and it’s a great grow n show and I look forward to seeing what magic is in them there beans Happy Growing The Doc

1 Like

That’s a kickass looking plant :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

Indiana Bubblegum x Silver Pearl around 30 days. Bred by souvenir seeds.

7 Likes

Nice and frosty!

2 Likes

Good God!! brrrrrrrrrrrr

1 Like

Sour bubble bx3 s1 by @meanmrmustard and @corgitron

5 Likes

Wow, that cross sounds fire! :fire:

1 Like