Greenbee Basement Boutique room #1 octos

I have it and have used it on previous grows but didn’t this one. It definitely would have helped. How have you been doing? I’ll have to check your thread when I get caught up.

1 Like

Well had to order more yoyos for tomorrow. I’m in the middle of week 8 now going to inspect the tricks here in a few was planning 10 weeks but these are finishing up nicely.

13 Likes

Haven’t posted much waiting for harvest

Seems cold weather has slowed the ripening process or I massed up the count
But they’re like a week behind

Day 68 and nothings ready :cold_face:

4 Likes

Normally my clones root in 6 to 8 days it’s like day 12 only GMO has roots

I noticed when I was cutting clones legends had a hollow stem all others solid that may be the issue

1 Like

Yeah that strange hopefully it your count. Id would think the colder environment would push for maturity earlier. The white rhino and Mac 1 finally came around pretty sure they started transitioning on there trip. Mac seems to be a slow grower white rhino growing a pretty normal pace. Frankie been good from day one it also throw out a bunch of pistils but none of the crazy growth/ leaf patterns.

2 Likes

Mac is a slow grower

She will build all the way to week 10

Frankie need epson salt and calmag in small amount all the way till finish

3 Likes

Thanks for the info. Mac will catch up eventually lol cap junky also builds till then end mostly at the end it seems but they are beautiful buds think the light stress had some effect on the buds but not to bad. Luckily legend didn’t grow all the way to the light .

3 Likes

Received snips of another new addition illudium. This is another strain from Ohio I’m not sure if I have smoked it or not back in the day but look forward to growing this one out. There some info out there but would enjoy some more if anyone knows about this strain. In my grow at week 7.5 I started using 0 12 26 jacks no nitrogen formula. I filled up on a Saturday night and that Monday morning leaving the house the smell was far more intense. Not sure if it the 0 12 26 or just the time I’m at in flower but I’ve also noticed the buds seem more filled out and have a more mature look to them. Hard to say if it helps or not without a side by side comparison but it definitely hasn’t hurt anything. The 0 12 26 does drop the ph considerably more than the 5 12 26 i have to use 2 to 3 times the amount of ph up. other than that the mixing is about the same. I think I’ll keep using it at the end week 8 to harvest.

5 Likes

Yes sir that’s the ticket

I may try the 0/12/26 when I run out of 5/12/26

4 Likes

I drop from 1.5 ec / 750ppm bloom feed to 1.2 ec / 600 ppm finish feed ( although lower ppm/ec the n and p is lowered but k stays the same like in flower )

You could add potash on top of finish feed but keep ppm the same lower finish level , to push harder @Papalag

Pushing at this stage isn’t super high k , the pushing harder is removing more n and more p from feed so plant can only finish and not make anymore new bud ( lack of p ) it still has reasonable k to stay healthy til end ( just n and p fade , no frazzled leafs from k def )

4 Likes

If you don’t see fade after 1 week on finish , then make up feed same lower ppm but with potash in it or change to 0/5/25 type
If already on 0/5/25 and no fade then during bloom you need to reduce n more kind of ( less bloom base and more pk supliment )

4 Likes

I just did exactly that lol Ty

I remember some things we talked about lol not much I’m old remember lol

3 Likes

Feed them yesterday and the fade is on.

So we shell see in a few days

3 Likes

@Mr.greenbee its a combination of both
Now the plant is putting all its energy into ripening and not sharing the little energy it has left with ripening and growing more bud , kind off ( finished product better as all of bud nicely ripened and not a mix of both )

By removing more p , ie finish feed

The reason why we use 0/5/25 or 1/ 5/25 and not just potash is because we still need the micro elements in the complete type feed
I think mag sulphur and iron are needed for terps etc as well as some other micros , why I do calmag , Epsom with extra iron , and always use a complete type feed through out all of grow till chop as a base

Late here and I’m stoned lol
One more rocket suppose won’t do any harm haha

6 Likes

You using canna boost accelerator @Mr.greenbee ?

4 Likes

I missed this but if you need more let me know. I’m home for a few weeks. Did the ones I sent do alright ?

All are doing very well and I took clones already

Getting ready for the next run

1 Like

I have used it with ever watering since I bought it at 5ml per a gal. This next fill up will be the end of the liter I bought lol goes quick

3 Likes

Awesome they seemed pretty healthy when I sent them. I just got finished getting everything back in order in the grow. Last few weeks I’ve just been doing what I had to before leaving for the week. Hung a dozen more yoyo could use a dozen more lol whacked the mother down to 30 inch tall from 45 to 55 inch. Even bleach mopped got the drying room together and ready to roll. I’m ready to go over here. I received a new strain today from a awesome member. Illudium it another Ohio classic not sure I’ve had it tho in the past but it a old school strain. Did I give you lemon g ?

3 Likes

Yes it’s doing very well

3 Likes