Greenbee Basement Boutique room #1 octos

Looks like a fun time, great work so far. I’ve always wanted to try a Octo pot, might have to after seeing this.

1 Like

This grow I ran 321 schedule but at 55 to 70% 1.5 ec the highest and sitting at 1.2ec now. Up until mid flower I was very pleased with the results but around then it seemed to slow down like something was lacking could of also been from being so close to the light. Cap junky showed signs of light stress and foxtailing. I’m slowing learning tho I’m very happy with this grows there alot of buddage and very sticky

3 Likes

That right I sent one the original snips I received. It also a Ohio classic I’ll have to get illudium out to you when I can. Have you had strawberry cough ?

1 Like

13 Likes

Quick photos before lights out

1 Like

I can’t recommend octopot enough there just so easy to use and produce high quality results as long as you follow octopots recommendations.

5 Likes

I was thinking one night at the hotel. I’ve given GMO to several people now most are using octopots.i think it be cool to do a grow off with the GMO cut we all have octo but different environments it be interesting to see how much environment and feed effects the final results.

3 Likes

Yo yo! I’ve got an Illudium going also. She is dead slow in veg right now. Like urkle slow. I think that’s just how she is. Here’s what I read about her:

“Nuke is bubba x regular Hawaiian. That was around first. It’s more bubba tasting. The Illudium is the f3 backcross and is more creamy tasting. I know the dudes it’s from so I’m sticking to my story.”

Still working on Dumpster and Meigs Gold, but my Ohio stable is holding strong.

5 Likes

Awesome man I was actually planning on messaging you. Did you source from here on OG

2 Likes

The Illudium? I got it from Cloney Soprano.

2 Likes

I hope one day meigs gold shows up that one a sentimental thing for me. I’ve got lemon g getting ready for my next run. Yeah illudium I sourced mine here from the illudium thread. That cool tho we can compare and what not.

2 Likes

I’m sure you know but anything of mine yours. Hell I actually owe ya

3 Likes

What what?! Link me brother!

2 Likes

Your asking for thing idk how to do lol illudium now the thread title here on OG. I got from doggyfresh and he got it from the guy named illudium if I read it all right

1 Like

Here’s your link @Mr.greenbee @schmarmpit

2 Likes

Your the man thanks

1 Like

Any experience with this strain?

1 Like

Anytime man. I was looking for info on it after you mentioned it anyway, so thanks for the help…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

None whatsoever. I’d like experience though. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Well I got the snips in the cloner. The shoots are already pointing up so I think they will make it she will be around if you need it. I don’t know much about it either need to look into it

2 Likes