Greenhighlander grows

Yeah, I was gonna mention that I have no idea why we’re talking about Green Crack, but then I forgot haha. I just smoked some of the recent harvest that I’m blazing for the first time and I am extremely baked.

4 Likes

I am also finely baked atm which is why I hoped people would get I was joking . Ya buncha fuckin crackheads hahahaha

For the record Wolfpack F2 #17 , the fastest to finish if I remember right , has gotten much better after a few weeks in the jars . First time smoking it since I did the smoke report and it is way more potent then I remember

9 Likes

they called it Green Goddess or something along those lines

2 Likes

Some people claim weed only degrades when it’s cured, but I agree with you and @minitiger that sometimes it really improves a LOT in the jars.

I had that happen with one of the PV. I thought it was only so-so right after it was dry, and was ready to write it off. But my buddy who sampled a bunch said it was his favorite. I revisited it over the weekend and I’ll be damned if he ain’t right. Like it’s a totally different experience after a few weeks. I’m stoned thinking “Did I mislabel that one?” but no, it’s just gotten that much better.

9 Likes

WOW! I only get 12, well I guess you only get 12/13 now too. That is why I pay to sex them when seedlings to eliminate males.
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

We always called nitrous “hippy crack”

6 Likes

Ya it doesn’t seem to be the case with all but with some there does seem to be a very significant improvement after some time in the jars.
I have also had some that seemed to of not been as good as they were when they were " fresher "

7 Likes

Got to watch this Barred owl catching mice in my yard yesterday .

23 Likes

A thing of beauty!
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

The light over the DS F2 is officially maxed .

13 Likes

You sure got a good stretch out of them. What are temps like in there? That extra yellow/red HPS and the alfalfa must have really helped them out! They look happy and healthy.

I remember some of mine weren’t showing much until the end of week 3. If my math is right, you’re at day 17 from flip today. Is budset finally happening?

5 Likes

Temps are 25-26c lights on and haven’t been under 20c lights off. These bulbs are actually more full spectrum then just HPS reds/yellows.
This is a regular HPS bulb

This is the Hortilux Super HPS I use

The difference in how they look to the naked eye is very obvious. The reg hps looks completely yellow/red but the Super HPS looks more like daylight.

Every plant in there is showing budset . Let the fun begin lol

10 Likes

DS F2

17 Likes

You’re going to really enjoy those.They are looking mas fino!

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

4 Likes

Gave everything a shot of blackstrap at roughly 1tbs per 2 gal today .

6 Likes

A buncha shots from day 22 from flip

DS F2 #1

After seeing some bleaching on the parts closest to the light , especially on #2 , I am happy to report that I was able to re rig how my lights are hanging and gained a few more inches. I am also guessing light sensitivity is entirely pheno dependent as I have had many many other plants much closer with no ill effect.

15 Likes

#6 has a slight lead in the frost department

19 Likes

Wow, those fan leaves on the #3, the #5 and the #6… Fucking crazy. Looks like maybe LA Affie leaners? Crazy-looking plants for sure.

6 Likes

DS F2 #5 is leading in flower development so far.

Frosty lowers on #6

One of the Koko’s looking hungry even though she was top dressed the same as DS F2 #1 & #2 . Time to bust out the Neptunes Harvest lol

DS F2 #1

I am going to bust out the Wolfpack pollen I saved and hit a branch or two of everything in the flower tent tomorrow.

15 Likes

Seems like everything’s doing great, looking healthy with good color. I like how they stretched out a little extra for you. Could be you’ve found phenos never seen before in this batch of F2.

I’ve always thought that DS might mix really well with a vigorous, lanky sativa. Kinda how bodhi’s 88g13hp F6 or F7 male mixes with Mango Biche and Thai/Lao crosses and SSH. I’m really curious how that’ll turn out with the Wolfpack dust. :slight_smile:

10 Likes