Greenhighlander grows

Maybe I missed the part of what you don’t like about organic what? Sorry I’m late to the party guys :confused:

1 Like

Organic pro mix . Welcome aboard

2 Likes

So let me tell you my experience with Pro-Mix! So my brother in law got me bale of promix, go to get from the garage(not at my home@time) and it’s gone!?? Come to find out my brother used the fucking promox to fill in holes in the fucking yard!! Call the garden shop and the owner says PROMIX? Why are you still using that? And put me onto Bumper Crop! I highly recommend it!!

3 Likes

Ya I am not looking for new soil , especially one pre mixed . But thanks for the tip :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey everyone got there thing and mixing 9k things together is just too much for me!! I don’t have the time, room even I wanted my own.

1 Like

24 hours later we have a couple tails showing.

11 Likes

46 hours later we have a few more tails showing

12 Likes

Roughly 53 hours after hitting the towels it is planting time. Not sure how many seeds I germinated , but I only have 43 pots atm lol

16 Likes

Thats an awefully vague statement. You know how many different bags of promix there is?

3 Likes

43 Wolfpack F2 have been planted. There was a total of 66 seeds in the towels and if I can find more pots I will plant the rest. Either way I left the remaining ones in the towels to see how many more germ.

13 Likes

I wasn’t trying to give exact specifics

1 Like

Koko left Strawberry Headband right

Strawberry Headband

Koko

Strawberry Headband has no shortage of frost

21 Likes

Roughly 71 hours after hitting the towels all but 9 of the 66 have germinated.

12 Likes

95 hours later 60 out of 66 seeds have germinated. Because of plant numbers I will not be planting anymore then the 43 I already have. It should give me a decent idea of what to expect from these Wolfpack F2

And a shot of the clones from my outdoor plants. The 5 yellow are Koko and the 5 black are Strawberry Headband. I will be topping and transplanting them in the next couple days.

15 Likes

Took a few shots this am before the Hurricane hits.

This little fella has been hanging out on the Strawberry Headband for weeks now.

He had a wasp keeping him company this morning

42 of 43 Wolfpack F2 are above soil with many showing trichs

15 Likes

Some of the Wolfpack F2 are showing leaf twist .

Hoping to finally get my veg tent up and running this weekend .

14 Likes

Theyre looking nice and healthy… look like little propellers with their twisty leaves. You think it genetic?

4 Likes

I didn’t see anything like that from the parent plants. Once I up pot them and they grow a bit I will have a better idea.
Just part of the fun of seeing what I find at this point.

4 Likes

Strawberry Headband

Koko

14 Likes

Got the veg tent cleaned and set up. I will be transplanting everything as I have time over the next few days.

Wolfpack F2

More Wolfpack F2. I will be culling the 2 runts in the lower left

A few more Wolfpack F2 along with the cuts from the outdoor plants waiting to be transplanted.

11 Likes