Greenhighlander grows

My Hill Country Tap Water comes in about 8.7 so I have to bring it down every time. I have also heard that with water only soil that bigger container is better. That’s remarkable that it works for you. Nice!

:cowboy_hat_face::fire:

5 Likes

I am also not trying to say PHing is not important . In some cases it very much is . I just don’t do it in my KISS lazy set up lol

6 Likes

Oh no I get it. I used to use pH perfect nutes. That shit is magic. It works. How do they do it? Take care.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

2 Likes

That’s why I switched from 3gal to 5gal bags. More roots more fruits! I started to go 7gal but they’re too damn heavy when they’re wet and promix is expensive. Take care.

4 Likes

Not here . I only pay $35 cad per bale

4 Likes

That is damn cheap! I pay $35 for the big bag! You’re talking about $27 a bale. That would be nice indeed. All love

4 Likes

I don’t and never have pH’ed my water, either, @oleskool830 In organic soil, the microbes etc are supposed to regulate things like pH. At least, that’s what I’ve read. I also use RO water, ppm is generally between 9 and 35, depending on how old the filters are (right now my ppm is around 35; I’ve had new filters sitting on my kitchen counter for a week, I just don’t feel like getting under the sink and changing them). The only issue I’ve had is that some of the big fan leaves start getting all crispy and brown once I’m about six weeks into flower. I don’t even know if that has anything to do with my water or if that’s just a natural kinda progression thing.

@Badger One gallon pots are pretty small for organic soil. I’ve used three gallon pots with no problems at all, though, so maybe one gallons would work, too. But it’s been a long time since I’ve used anything smaller than five gallons. Been using seven gallon pots lately and I’m happy with those. Except when it’s time to water and I have to move them in and out of the tent.

7 Likes

Sorry man, I should have explained better. I just use them for veg, then into 3’s for flower. I’m probably gonna have to go a bit bigger, because we want bigger plants, for a bit better yield.

I’m trying out a 1 gallon fabric pot on a mother right now for fun. I’m not sure if I want to keep it or not, because I haven’t tried it yet. I know it will need some supplementation for sure, but figured the fabric would help keep it from getting root bound.

4 Likes

Day 35 from flip

Koko she absolutely reeks of GG#4

DS F2 #1

Starving and messed up #2 is going to get hit with a heavy dose of neptunes again today .

I am seeing some possible signs of pollen taking on the branches I dusted . But not as much as I expected to .

21 Likes

DS F2 #1 is my favorite at this point . Obviously as always the smoke will tell , but I really like her .

20 Likes

So I needed to stake a couple of the SH and one Koko . This is the first time Koko has ever needed support . She was falling over at soil level and not because of weak stalks like SH .

Anyway I don’t have any official stakes or access to the bamboo and other things I see people use . That combined with the belief of why pay money for something from god knows where , when you have it yourself.
So I decided to use some red maple shoots growing from stumps of trees I cut down 2 years ago . Red maple is very well known for its natural coppicing response . It seems to of done the trick .

16 Likes

First Granola Funk x Goji male to show . There are also 4 confirmed females.

The seed I found in Wolfpack F2 #1 is a confirmed female

The rest of the veg tent including the Wolfpack F2 that have been left to die and the two near death SH and Koko in the back . The SH and Koko will finally be hacked back and transplanted soon .
I am surprised at the growth of the DS F2 cuts , especially the ones that are sitting so far under the T5s. Somehow they are keeping up with the ones that have the light right above them .

15 Likes

Day 42 from flip .

SH

Koko

DS F2 #1

24 Likes

That SH is looking craaaazy-good. What’s the SH again? I forgot.

3 Likes

You musta forgot you can scroll up too :stuck_out_tongue:

It is Strawberry Headband by Bodhi . The lone female from that tester run . She has the classic hard hitting long lasting OG type effect. Very sour diesel like .

Also I am out of likes

11 Likes

I scrolled up for a bit, didn’t find it.

Strawberry Headband sounds good. I got a batch of Headband about twelve years ago that was so unbelievably perfect that I refuse to buy it anymore. I mean, I haven’t been buying any weed in years, but when I was going to dispensaries, I’d look at their Headband and be like,”No thanks.” And I really like Headband, too, but that batch just ruined all other versions of it for me.

Don’t worry about the likes, either. I’m not sitting here going,”Why hasn’t greenhighlander liked my post yet…? sniffle sniffle…” haha.

9 Likes

Solid grow bro! RESPECT! Mad skills on display.

Blessings…

8 Likes

Classic denial :joy:

Edit: Dang! I can’t like anyone’s posts because I’m out of likes too. Classic irony :rofl:

6 Likes

14 hours lol

8 Likes

It’s interesting, we don’t care ‘two hoots’ about receiving likes but we feel bad when we run out… :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Cheers
G

11 Likes