Greenhighlander grows

Yep, The first time it happened it was like wth is going on? :rofl: I NEED to like this.
:seedling: :blossom: :sunflower: :hibiscus: :seedling:

11 Likes

Had a big gender reveal party this morning in the veg tent and somehow managed to not cause a massive wildfire …

Wolfpack F2 male

2 Granola Funk x Goji females that look identical

GF x Goji female

GF x Goji female

GF x Goji female

GF x Goji female

3 GF x Goji males

So I ended up with 6 female and 4 male GF x Goji from the 10 seeds popped . Just waiting on the final 2 Wolfpack F2 to show .

19 Likes

Nice, how old are they? Just trying to ball park my ones in the veg tent to show sex, never waited for them to show sex in veg before…
I got too many to fit if I up pot them.

4 Likes

No idea how old they are but the answer is thata way ^^^^

They also may of likely shown sex earlier if I had of not held back their up potting . But on average I find right around the 6 week or so mark to be when most strains show their sex via pre flower on 18/6 light cycle .

6 Likes

Thanks man, trying to get my timing down to be done by end of June at the very latest

7 Likes

I have no idea wtf happened in my house overnight but I woke up to my flowering and veg tents full of completely dead plants. Both tents were fine when I went to bed and everything was dead in both tents when my lights came on this morning.

11 Likes

What?!? No way man.

4 Likes

That’s crazy! And concerning! Please let us know if u find the culprit.

7 Likes

Damn. Hope you can figure out what happened.

6 Likes

Damn, no way! not something you want to wake up to! Change anything in your routine?

6 Likes

Man that sucks. I’m really sorry to hear that. Check your water!

6 Likes

April fools mofos :stuck_out_tongue:

19 Likes

lol, you got me for sure! I’m sure it won’t be the last time I get fooled today! :rofl:

8 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: and some more :sweat_smile::grin::grin:

9 Likes

Wow! Screw you man. Haha. Had me tricked.

10 Likes

Haha. My first thought was isn’t today April 1.

13 Likes

I figured as I was trying to think of what to do to my grandson :thinking:
:seedling: :blossom: :sunflower: :hibiscus: :seedling:

8 Likes

I honestly didn’t think I was gonna get anyone with it lol I figured you folks would be all over the April fools joke . Thanks for the laughs haha

13 Likes

I felt so bad for you man I even was telling my fiance what happened. Haha awe geez. U got me good man

11 Likes

Damn, I was just thinking about how they could go from healthy to dead overnight. Good one :facepunch:

9 Likes