Greenhighlander grows

Looking good, as always! What make/model camera did you get? It takes good pics, but in your skilled hands I’m sure any camera would work. :wink:

10 Likes

LOL my skilled hands haha

It is a Canon Rebel T7 . My birthday many months ago was the big 40 . My family wanted to get me something but I couldn’t think of anything I needed at the time . So I asked for a camera to replace my broken one and found that camera on sale for $449 cad . Staples was dumping them because they are getting out of the camera game . Got the last one in the whole province lol
It came with a lens and battery and charger. It is very similar to my old one but I still haven’t quite figured it out yet. From what I can tell I can’t take normal looking shots under HPS like I could with the old one , so that kinda sucks .
This is the best I could manage in my first attempt

and ofcourse the file is too big lol don’t have time to mess with it now.

13 Likes

Having now smoked early doobies of DS F2 #3 and #2 I highly recommend you pop some . #3 is good smoke , but #2 is already tasting and feeling like something special . Super duper tasty Kush is what #2 is showing me and is nice and potent to boot .

11 Likes

Those Rebels are good cameras for their price point. I have a T5 and it has treated me pretty well. Does the T7 have wireless transfer?

6 Likes

Man, that’s gorgeous! I would keep her just for looks. I’m sure she smokes as well as she looks though. Glad you got a camera, would have missed your photos.

5 Likes

Ya it does have the wifi option but I doubt i will ever use it . Seems easier just to pop the card in my lap top like I always have lol

5 Likes

I am working on figuring out a method for sending cuts. I really wanna get her out to folks . She is the best PTSD meds I have ever smoked .

9 Likes

I’ll just leave this here… Sending fresh cut clones unrooted in a dry plastic bag?

Super simple, cut your clone, put in ziplock bag, suck out air, mail in DVD case or similar.

I know you’re in Canada, so not sure how strict they are with the mail, but I’ve had success in the USA.

6 Likes

We’re those @nube’s DS? I grew his last year and it was top shelf herb no doubt. After following your thread I think I’ll grow mo! RESPECT!

Blessings :cowboy_hat_face::chile:

7 Likes

For real, don’t use it. My girl just bought a new washer and dryer and is all stoked because there’s some kind of WiFi connection that lets her know when they’re done. I’m like,”Why…?” Was there something wrong with just being like,”Okay, it’s been an hour, I think the wash is done?”

Anyway, thanks for the heads-up re: those DS f2’s. I just got some of holyangel’s Franco’s Lemon Cheese in the mail, it’s between those and the Sinatras for the last three spots in the upcoming grow. Probably won’t decide until the day I plant the seeds.

10 Likes

Are any of those DS F2’s floating around anywhere??

4 Likes

Now that’s a tough decision. I have one FLC about to finish in a couple of weeks.

Peace…

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

5 Likes

Nice man, I hit the big 4-0 in August. :grin:

Happy belated birthday.

7 Likes

:rofl:

You have a simple solution to everything man. It kills me…

Reminds me of, or you guys could just water your plants.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

These are just lovely!
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

Haha, yeahhhhhh, sorry about that, man. I was enjoying that SIPs discussion, but then it occurred to me, you know, like,”What’s wrong with just watering?” haha. I’ve been feeling kind of dick-ish the past few days. I’ll try to reign that in…

6 Likes

My 4 0 was october. :tada::tada:

5 Likes

Damn kids!!:rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

It has been entertaining. In another thread, you pretty much said, you do some stuff like me, so you know what you’re doing, even though you don’t know that you do.

You have been a bit saucy, huh? :rofl:

No worries man, I’ve just been laughing at it.

4 Likes

Wow man, we are within a couple months of eachother, cool.

5 Likes