Greenhighlander grows

This must be rather common, I went through the same process.
Gave up coffee by transitioning to tea. Now I’m down to a couple mugs a green tea a week. :confused:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Fresh nettle tea ftw. Free!
I even add a little sea salt.

7 Likes

Hauled out some Wolfpack F2 #18 to mix with DS F2 #5 for this evening .
I don’t know how I described the smell in the smoke report because I am too lazy to scroll up , but it (#18) now almost smells like a urinal puck lol

21 Likes

So… is that a good or bad thing? Lol

4 Likes

Probably contains a lot of camphene or something like that. Good for cholesterol.

2 Likes

I kinda like the smell . I said almost like because it gives that same almost nose burning feeling , but it has a sweetness or almost slight lemon to the chemicalness of it .

Never even heard of camphene before . But I am guessing it is a terpene ? Either way I do believe terpenes play as big a part if not more when it comes to effects then thc cbd etc etc do .

7 Likes

The way I see it, THC is the energy and the terpenes decide how that energy will be expressed.
But it’s way more complex than that, we’re not even able to see the quantum side of genes yet.

6 Likes

I have to ask, would that be a nice, fresh urinal puck, straight from the package, or one that had been forgotten about in the urinal for a year?

4 Likes

That my friend is a very good question indeed .

I meant 100% fresh with no urine whatsoever.

8 Likes

I bet that smells pretty nice then. That should be an enjoyable toke. That even has a little chem on the back end then, nice.

3 Likes

Pulled out some Wolfpack F2 #7 today . After some months in the jars it has a very wine grape like smell and taste .

22 Likes

Got 2 planters ready . Not sure what exactly the one from last year holds , but the new one currently has 63 gal in it . That was the end of my used soil from indoors and am not sure if I will add any new to it or not . The soil is amended the same as my indoor except I have also added gaia green bloodmeal at roughly 1/2 cup per 7gal of soil.

This is the sadistically abused cut of Koko from last year getting her first taste of sun. I think I fed it once over the winter lol

The Koko that went outside last year was in just as bad of shape except it also had aphids haha

Anyway Koko , Strawberry Headband , and the Wolfpack seed that I found in Wolfpack F2 #1 are going outside . Still not sure what the forth one will be. But I do know it won’t be any of the DS F2 . All 6 of those are complete day ender indicas after some time in the jars , and I just do not have much of a need for that.

16 Likes

Looking forward to seeing the girls grow in the sun!

5 Likes

Greetings brother. @nube had a great batch of DS last year. I’ve grown it twice. Sweet Indica heavy weed. Yield was good. Fat Dank buds. Peace.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

6 Likes

Ya that is the same seeds I believe. I am not not keeping the DS around because it isn’t good . It is actually straight up chronic weed. Potent AF ,just not the effect I am after. I at most smoke a 1/2 to a full joint of this type of weed in the evening. Compared to the 5-10 joints I smoke of non KO weed in an average day.

4 Likes

Yup you nailed it! Pure sleepy time weed. 1/2 smoked joints in the tray for sure. Grandaddy Purple is the same way. Peace

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

5 Likes

Was working in my veggie garden this am and heard a buncha noise up in the trees. I looked up to see a few robins dive bombing a squirrel that had one of its chicks in it mouth. Other then a small cut on the left side of its head it seems to being doing good and I now have a pet robin that I need to feed every half hour lol

17 Likes

A squirrel tried to eat that? Gawd, I hate squirrels. I dunno why everybody thinks they’re so cute; they’re just rats with bushy tails.

9 Likes

I have seen the payback Crows ganged up on a squirrel (rat with a bushy tail)

3 Likes

I actually saw a crow do the same thing that greenhighlander mentioned. Took a baby bird out of a nest, flew over to a rooftop across the street and started eating it. Pretty fucked-up. I didn’t know that crows (or squirrels) ate meat.

So now I hate crows, too haha. Seriously, though, I’ve always hated squirrels, with their beady eyes and shit… They’re evil. My girl always thinks I’m crazy, how I’m like,”Fucking squirrels…” but I really don’t like them.

4 Likes