The world had it comin when my moms named me Travis

5 Likes

This is the what are you listening to thread right ? lol

4 Likes
3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes
2 Likes

I was in above average pain yesterday so I decided to take a big bite out of this

This is what is left lol

I got ridiculously high and didn’t think of pain for the rest of the day :slight_smile:

Good morning world !!!

18 Likes

SH at day 45 working on her golf balls lol

I have yet to see Wolfpack F2 #2 not praying lol Which is kind of a pain because I use that as an indicator with most plants on when to check for watering. But she is filling out nicely and is a total stinker.

Looking down the line of c99 at day 35

The pineapple one closest to the camera has me excited because it also has a bit of a foul funk to it .

On a side note we are suppose to get some strong winds and 150mm+ of rain tomorrow. If we do it is gonna be bad here with many roads and bridges washed out. This last happened here in 2010 . Pretty much every single bridge was washed out and they still don’t have them all fixed lol I will most likely lose power . Fun times lol

18 Likes

The outdoor plants are finally looking done lol Koko and SH are still alive

14 Likes

I can’t believe you all slept on this song lol It is one of my favorite weed songs , especially if you have bass

4 Likes

Lol, I think I’m more shocked you didn’t post witness the fitness :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Plants in the tent getting nice and chunky, looking good.

Hope the power doesn’t go out for you with all the heavy rain and brutal winds.

Stay safe bro.

5 Likes

A state of emergency has been declared here. We have now gotten more then 200mm of rain and it is still raining. Tons of roads washed away .

6 Likes

Day 39 for the 3 c99

Wolfpack F2 #2 looks overfed , ugly , and is def pollinated . I am quite sure it is from the one I chopped that was right next to it.

The Coywolf are looking and smelling amazing

I went over each a nd every bud on the 3 Coywolf and found this .

I am also guessing this is from the Wolfpack F2 that got chopped but who knows. I am also guessing that this is why the Coywolf had that pause when I first thought they were pollinated . I am pretty surprised at the amount of growth since then . Must be because it was such a light pollination?

17 Likes

I forgot the full tent shot

A few more of Coywolf

20 Likes

Plants looking good. No power outages yet GHL? Hope the rains aren’t too disruptive or destructive.

Yeah that song when it was included in the soundtrack to Children of Men is what turned me on to them! Great band, fun track, fantastic movie. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

No my power didn’t even flicker. I am fine here but lots of washed out roads all around me.

7 Likes

Trimmed up the first Koko and even smoked a joint of her. Taste is the same but it has an incredibly clear , focused , up like high. It was one of those not thinking you are really high until you have to interact with people and then realizing you are completely baked , kinda thing lol

20 Likes

That actually made me audibly chuckle. Pretty funny. Because it’s true… haha!

8 Likes