Greenhighlander grows

I haven’t talked to him in quite awhile now and know that he is currently ridiculously busy with the new gig he has.
I really do not see the non sticky as an issue , yet. A lot of really kickass sativas are known for not being overly frosty or sticky.
This is also only 3 plants , so not the greatest size pool to judge from. Also the Pineapple one is really loud smell wise. I can just tell it isn’t the " one " I found before. It is the other two that have no smell. None of the 3 are sticky.

4 Likes

From here on out I will be referring to the 4 mystery beans as Spilled Unicorn Milk or SUM for short lol

There is space in the flowering tent so SUM #1 will be transplanted today. These plants are quite tall so I am hoping they do not have a crazy stretch or height is going to be an issue. I will also be keeping a very close eye on them.

And some Coywolf pics

I always save my twist ties lol

20 Likes

lol I always save my twist ties too! :smiley:

About the lack of stick or stink, it’s no big deal to me either. Since I’m smoking the flower and mostly for the effect, the type of grease and the smell are kinda just data points. I grew some phenos of a variety a few years ago that had very sandy trichs, no grease at all. GG4 x Longbottomleaf freebies from GLG. Like you said, it was nice to have a plant that didn’t leave me sticky every time I handled it. Still tons of frost tho!

You guys survive the torrential rains? I dunno about you, but we’re having a weird winter here. 70F several days this week and no snow or even cold temps. This is the latest on record to not have snow and there’s no precip or even freezing temps in the forecast into the first two weeks of December. I think we’ve had two cold days, and there’s fires in the mountains about 30mi away, which is unheard of for this year. We’ve had three, maybe four measurable precip events since July and none were much or for very long.

2022 is gonna be even worse for fires than 2021. Living out West is becoming impossible due to this drought. :confused:

9 Likes

I don’t think it’s just “living out West” that’s becoming impossible. It’s living wherever is becoming impossible, just different kinds of awful weather. Droughts and fires out here, but greenhighlander’s getting pounded with rain and roads are getting washed away and shit… No good. We wanted to move up north a little bit, where we could get a few acres for much cheaper than we can here, but the fires are just gonna be a yearly thing now, so we changed our mind. It’s fucked up. Temps in the high 80’s where we live. In late November. Wtf?

Anyway… Plants look good, @Greenhighlander haha!

10 Likes

For the record we haven’t seen anything yet. Everything about how our society lives steals from future generations. We have literally fucking destroyed everything including our oceans and the best we could come up with have been new money making industries . It is sad , pathetic , and unbelievably enraging. All anyone knows how to do is make a buck . No ability whatsoever to think outside of the box that is our ridiculous system.
We had to change everything about how we live and not only have we not changed anything , we have decided it should be full steam ahead for this shit train we are on.

Our never ending materialism is the worst cult that has ever been . Anything for a buck and we have sold everything for a buck. We have destroyed all the things we actually need for a buncha shit we don’t.

It is completely disgraceful and for the record I hate the yuppie " environmentalists " more then I do any working class person. They claim to be so righteous and know so much better, meanwhile the only thing different about how they live is the brands they fuckin buy.

Anyway I live in the middle of nowhere for a reason and am grateful everyday for being able to.

14 Likes

Gonna have to disagree with you there. I’m broke haha. I wish I knew how to make a buck…

Just kidding around, I know what you’re saying. It’s fucking Capitalism, dude. It doesn’t work. Or rather, it works for some people; the rest of us get fucked. I try not to think about it too much anymore. I’m just happy I’m not homeless right now. Which is what they want. “Be happy with what you have! At least you don’t live in Syria! At least you’re not starving!”

Or whatever.

5 Likes

Yeah Ive read sandy trics are good for hashmaking. The blueberry lines tend to have that type of tric.

8 Likes

I took a few pictures once I was done watering today. Gonna move some plants around and fit one more SUM in there tomorrow.

Happy with how the Wolfpack F2 are doing

SUM #1 is the darker plant closest to the camera in this shot.

Full tent shot . You can see my scope on the corner of the reflector . I found it behind my toilet lol

18 Likes

This is the plant I found Coywolf in on harvest day .

5 Likes

I think Coywolf looks better than her mom, though.

5 Likes

I agree with that and if I am comparing by memory the outdoor Coywolf is better then the indoor #1 was .

The flowers look pretty similar with both being easy trims. A couple more days and I will get to try some indoor Coywolf.

5 Likes

Isn’t that what everybody always says, though? That outdoor, sun-grown weed is always better than indoor? I’ve never grown anything outdoors, although I reeallllyyyyy want to. It’s just not doable in my backyard. Have you noticed that you prefer, like, the outdoor Koko or the SH better than the indoor, too?

5 Likes

No they aren’t, and that isn’t actually the same comparison. I never grew Wolfpack F2 #1 outdoors. Just like I have yet to smoke indoor Coywolf. As for the indoor vs outdoor argument I am not gonna comment. Pretty sure there is an entire thread here on that subject lol

5 Likes

Yeah, dude, I’ve read that thread. And many others just like it. I was just wondering if you yourself had noticed any sort of observable differences in the way the weed you’ve grown outdoors smokes compared to the indoor weed. I like asking questions and hearing everybody’s opinion; it’s how I learn more every day. You don’t wanna talk about it? Cool. I’ll have that discussion with somebody else haha…

5 Likes

I have never been able to finish the same strain both indoors and outdoors. The only thing I have ever really noticed is outdoor seems leafier and some strains just prefer one over the other.
It wasn’t that I didn’t wanna talk about it . It is just something I can’t and or don’t have much to say about. lol Both grow great weed and both have their pros and cons is the best I can offer

5 Likes

You mean koko never mader til same day indoors? Too many Juan’s and blight to get her that far? Lol

4 Likes

Hello @KpSunshine ! Welcome to Overgrow!
You may want to stop be and introduce yourself!

3 Likes

My stoned morning brain is having a hard time understanding your question lol Whatever you are asking I can’t explain any better then I already did above .

On a side note if you are the KpSunshine I think you are , welcome aboard dude. This forum is much more chill then the other place and has lotsa great folks and info . Good to see you here :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Trimmed up the first bud of Coywolf . The smell is AMAZING!!!

23 Likes

Wow, that looks killer! This is the one you took at day 49? Still reeks of oranges and cleaner? I’d love to start my day of with some of that!

6 Likes