Greenhouse males vs outdoor males

Cross breeding Humboldt Sour Diesel / Durban Poison. The catches - The D.P. matures much faster than the HSD. And, the plants in the greenhouse are maturing faster than the plants gron beside the greenhouse. The wierd: In the green house the female HSD is budding before the male HSD. Usually the other way around. But out doors the HSD F is just showing the first sign of flowering. The D.P. F outside is ready and raring to go. So…I stored some D.P. pollen and have bred a branch of the indoor HSD anda breanch of the outdoor D.P. But I want to breed both plants with the HSD. before too long after breeding with D.P. So…I cut a few male HSD branches from the green house and stuck them in a jar with a SMALL amount of nutes under florescents on an 11/13 schedule. When I see pollen on the white paper I 'll know it’s time to collect and breed.

6 Likes

Female outdoor, HSD topped 3 times just beginning to bud

7 Likes

Female D.P. bred with D.P.

6 Likes

Greenhouse Male HSD I’m forcing under florescents.

5 Likes

Bud(s) of greenhouse HSD breed with Durban Poison ( Note the tag)

These are very early buds. Some time back I read, buds should be bred soon as possible. I’ve not done that in the past, but but due to the differences in maturity times, I’m breeding buds early as possible.

9 Likes

Don’t know how I missed this but I’m pulling up a stool for this one! The HSD really stretches huh?

Yes it do. But The ones in 3 or 4 gallon pots in the little greenhouse aren’t nearly as big and i only topped them once. This the female HSD in the greenhouse about 8 feet. Could have kept her to 6 feet, maybe 5 if I topped her a few more times.

1 Like

You’re making this too easy for me

:rofl:

1 Like

I do have some skill at obliviously feeding a fire don’t I? :laughing:

1 Like