Good looking guy!

8 Likes
5 Likes

Nice,

I like to see re-cycling whenever possible.

Yeah, He’s a pretty boy!

99%

Look at the puds on the stud. Frosty too. What is it?

2 Likes

Herman von Hermster

Hamster the Hermster

Confused Kush

Jack & Jill

Mary John

Ready, With or Without You

4 Likes
3 Likes

Thanks @stain he’s a FruitBowl x Superskunk, all males from this cross have varying amounts of crystals on the leaves and some on the flowers and none have shown female pistils, the offspring are regular males and females also and exhibit no hermy traits :sunny:
There’s an interesting study mentioned on the sensi site about males from certain landrace populations having more canniboids than females.

Males are not always lacking in potency
While most people believe that male cannabis contains no cannabinoids, this is well-established to be untrue. A study from 1971 compared the cannabinoid content of males and females found in several locations including Lebanon’s Bekaa Valley, Turkey, and Morocco, and found that while cannabinoid concentration was generally higher in female plants, males nonetheless exhibited significant concentrations. Overall cannabinoid content of male flowers was generally lower than that of female flowers but higher than that of female leaves. In one instance, Hizzine 3.9.1969, overall cannabinoid content in male flowers was actually higher than in female flowers from the same locale.

4 Likes

Was saying that in my grow log thread- didn’t believe it until i tried it and damn did it work well. You have to use a lot but im talking about the stuff i would have normally thrown away…fan leaf trim, etc…Growing out a male right now like a mother- just keep clipping it and drying out the plant material for butter… Stripped it down completely and it has basically grown everything back out … .off to the side.

Just have to be very thorough - making sure I dont miss any nodes…when i expand my grow setup this summer i will have a quarantine zone for males and hermes for that exact purpose.

1 Like