Greenleaf Nutrients MEGA CROP Q&A/Support/Pictures/Feedback/Anything thread

Wow. She is ā€œhomelyā€ but I suspect she has a lovely personality! I would have
expected a tall, lanky bitch with golfball buds. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s not comforting. I started with 1gr per gal yesterday on 2 week old plants. I will increase 1g per gal each feed. Reasonable or not aggressive enough?
:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

seems reasonable. There are a lot of factors involved, but if you want to be safe you can start on the low side and slowly work up.

3 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @GreenleafNutrients

3 Likes

Thanks @GreenleafNutrients! Much respect for your responsiveness and for being ā€œgrower sensitiveā€ regardless of size of grow and potential profits. Youā€™ve earned yourself a loyal customer.
:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

hi all. OK, here is our first coupon promotion for Overgrow.com :evergreen_tree: :clap:

coupon code :

OVERGROW

gives 610g MEGA CROP free!

I hope everyone gets a change to try it and ask for questions or help!

13 Likes

Sweet! Thanks! I hope everyone gives it a try, as I feel itā€™s a very good product. My goal is to have my plants just feeding of the soil, but while I get thereā€¦ MEGACROP.

3 Likes

Thank you! Just placed the order :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome, thank you @GreenleafNutrients

2 Likes

MEGA CROP fed since day 1 starting @ 1 gram per gallon at 4 grams per gallon and holding feeding every day. I mix nutes and feed heavy 1st then finish off left over the next day. Plants are 22 days old for biggest others are 12 days old

9 Likes

Started these girls at day 21 when free sample arrived @ 4 grams per gallon then to 5 grams now back to 3 grams per gallon feeding as needed harvest for BB is 3 to 5 days off the other 5 still have 10 to 14 days left
1st feeding Day 21 sorry for the lights being on

Day 60 39 days feeding MEGA CROP

14 Likes

looking great as always Dabber!

3 Likes

I emailed you folks a few weeks ago to ask if you recommend using any ā€œbeneficial bacteriaā€ or enzymes or sterilizers (like H2O2), and If so, which ones. I got a short reply that, no you did not.

Can you expand on that? Does Mega Crop have built in beneficial bacteria, or enzymes or sterilizers? If not, why are they not necessary when using Mega Crop?

This would be in a hydroponic setup.

1 Like

MEGA CROP has enzymes, but no live biologicals or sterilizers. Use of those is up to the grower, we do not sell them currently.

2 Likes

Now that is a generous offer.
I am quite tempted to give them a run.
I have been brand loyal for several years.
Shipping is very reasonable.
Thanks @GreenleafNutrients!

5 Likes

Thanks for the nice words Calyxander! The shipping cost is the exact rate that USPS charges us, we definitely arenā€™t trying to make money off this, we want as many people to try the product as possible. Unfortunately, if we gave free shipping, we could have 1 person order 50x and stock up for a season, so with this method we hope the most people can try it!

8 Likes

I think this is extremely generous, I ordered another bag myself. Imagine paying the shipping for the amount of liquid nutes you could make with this bagā€¦

4 Likes

You want be disappointed and Iā€™d bet after your 1st run youā€™ll be a MEGA CROP user this nute ROCKS the garden

2 Likes

Good point! The 610g size will make about 150 Gallons for Veg or 110 Gallons for Bloom, since the Bloom feeding is a bit heavier.

3 Likes

For any growers wanting to see MEGA CROP in action Iā€™ll be posting a thread of my current grow to let peeps see how Iā€™m using this AMAZING NUTE. The thread will start @ the 3 week point with info on what was done up to then HAPPY GROWING. Thread title MEGA CROP Battle Room

7 Likes