Greenpoint Seeds

@Joboo gave a Purple Aliens female that’s on my windowsill for a while. I just made a comment about the Barn Burner in another thread too. FireOG x Stardawg? Yes please!

3 Likes

I love the enthusiasm bro’s!

@joboo was the PA fuelly? Any noticeable CBD content?

My pal just ordered a bunch of GPS seeds after hearing about a recent order I made and has tasked me with running a few of his purchase… so I’ll be back in a few days with more :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Uh not really any cbd content that I could notice really but I wasn’t really looking for it plus dont really know what to look for as far as differentiating between that and thc besides the obvious. But yeah um during flower especially it will get real fuel smelling kind of like 90 octane. Sounds good man. I’m planning on running coty slicker and purple crash my next round along with some non greenpoint gear wedding cake and matanuska thunder fuck…or thats the plan anyways idk I might run some bodhi in the mix too. I’m running peyote forum (purple peyote x forum cut gsc) right now. You can search joboos bullpen and it should bring it up but thats where ill be putting all my growsbon here as a ongoing grow journal

5 Likes

I love forum cookies, hope that one works out for you.

Also thanks for the description of Purple Aliens. I run on 90 octane :sunglasses: you’ve got me excited.

I’ll be sure to check out your journal :+1:

3 Likes

Purple aliens is really good. I could of done better but it isnwhat it is lol I definitely will grow it out again for sure. Just make sure you keep your ph balanced. She is real finicky about ph and will develope ph spots if you let it swing too much. She can also take the nutes okay but don’t run them too hot because she was prone to light nute burn but you should be fine

2 Likes

Peep my journal for the full list of GPS I’ll be running this fall

6 Likes

bet it has Stardawg in it …

1 Like

I just grabbed their star dog f2 &gorilla glue x pp fems. I’m going to run their gear and csi gear next I think.

5 Likes

that 40% discount sounds great - but some folks run cold on GPS - but i have 3 Starfighters [GLG] in the tent ATM…

2 Likes

I ran the gorilla punch last time. It’s fire for sure

1 Like

Stardawg x ghost should be a killer one mom on the run donated them

3 Likes

When are these packs from? And does anyone have one?

6 Likes

I was looking at the wrong pack

1 Like

Lol, I had a similar question…These came around about 8 months ago.
Has anyone tried it yet? Says mostly Indica but I was told the chem would come through.?.

3 Likes

Never seen one of those my dude…either of those two

1 Like

I have grown 2 Cookies Chem girls out . The Chem was definitely there in both . They yielded well and turned dark purple at the end . I still have Cookies n Chem , Dreamcatcher and Tomahawk seeds . I found the Chem comes through in all of them .

6 Likes

That’s the old packaging they used to use. Have a couple of them before but open all of them to make room in my seed box

6 Likes

I know it doesn’t have stardawg or purple punch in it :exploding_head:

1 Like

Thats why I want them or atleast see them grown out. Nothing against their father strains but like I’ve said before id like to see some kther stuff out of greenpoint

3 Likes

That pack is in auction at headie gardens

3 Likes