Greenpoint Seeds

Them colas though… dam. Looking NICE!!

2 Likes

Pretty looking indeed @DefNSmokn :ok_hand::ok_hand:

3 Likes

Who? …free?..why? LOL

3 Likes

Wow that tombstone looks good I just cracked some seeds hope I get one that looks like her

3 Likes

Took a peek at Tombstones trichomes… still lots of white pistils on the lower buds, the pistils on the top buds are turn orange/brown nicely. Getting there, almost halfway through week 9.

13 Likes

I think that that Stardawg male really lengthens flowering times, just FYI. Those California Cannons I grew last round were chopped on day 73 and day 76, but I think they could’ve gone at least a week longer. And everything I’ve seen online, from other people’s grow reports, they’re all chopping in the day 80 range.

Nice pics, though. Those trichs are for sure very clear, definitely got a few weeks to go.

3 Likes

Yeah still lots of clear, she better be close come first week March… shes gettin chopped then regardless. We are hitting the road on the 15th.

2 Likes

That gives you about two more weeks. 11.5 weeks should be plenty. Looking forward to the smoke report. I need some Triangle in my life, having a hard time deciding between the Tombstone or Bodhi’s Black Triangle for my next run.

3 Likes

Greenpoint tester

18 Likes

Im guessing the animal :cookie: x’s? Which one? Looks fire as fuck

1 Like

I think it’s sunday driver x animal cookies. Or lemon tree x motor breath. It’s my only plant in the whole room I lost the label to. Fire though for sure :fire::fire:

1 Like

@High_kev damn… So are they fem or reg? Been curious if its gu or heisen working new lines

2 Likes

I could be wrong but I think Heisen makes all greenpoint seeds now. And these were testers from heisen. Fems

1 Like

Down right gorgeous plants!! Dayum!!!

1 Like

Anybody grown out Oil Slick from Greenpoint? That ones pulling at me hard to buy a pack. Lol the terp profile is highly intriguing, the old lady like the sweet n tasty strains.

1 Like

Does heisen have an up to date journal or active on any forums? Instagram or anything? Just trying to see his work or see his past strains in action.

1 Like

A quick google search brought this up.

Is this the same Heisenbean? I see some strains that GP also offers, like the black banana. Dude makes some killer looking stuff.

1 Like

I think that is his old website before he joined up with gu at greenpoint. I could be wrong, I’m fairly new to the Internet forums. I just joined Internet forums two years ago so I guess I’m a noob to all of this. Heisenbeans is at www.chuckersparadise.com

1 Like

So gp will end up all fem most likely… Gotta pick up a pack of the stardawg regs before they’re done for

4 Likes

@MimirKush ah your probably right… ill probably buy a couple reg packs before they do. Lots of big banks stopping the reg sales.

2 Likes