Greenpoint Seeds

So, hidden from view just on the other side of the fabric pot rim, were two cool little surprises. Ive harvested a couple plants so ive got little more room now, and was able to peek all the way in the pot today and spotted two little buds looking up at me lol

Its been a few weeks since ive trimmed any budsites. Hows that for some mini clones?

6 Likes

Did you find the pheno that smells and tastes like Fruity Pebbles cereal? I have some F2s of Pebbles Pusher I’ll go through some day.

1 Like

Nothing too crazy like opening a box of Fruity Pebbles but all definitely had a fruity sweet diesel smell.
I’m getting more into breeding this season so I’ll put much more attention into finding the right girl to pollinate.
If I find that Flintstones Fruity Pebbles pheno I’m gonna breed that baby and spread them out to the OGers here for sure.

7 Likes

Glaciers of Ice - MAC F2 x Fruity Pebbles I just got these as a freebie was tthinking

about running them outside this year :slight_smile:

the Fruity Pebbles sounds good

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

10 Likes

After seeing you picked that up earlier I also bought a pack of that. Sounds like there could be a delicious plant in them seeds

2 Likes

I have the glaciers of ice also been wanting to pop them ,maybe when you start yours I will start mine indoors and do a pheno hunt for the fruit.

4 Likes

I may even put all outside and do a open pollination and share the beans so a bunch of ppl can get in on it. Mine are from socal seed vault!!! 2021 could be a good yr.

4 Likes

sound like a plan :slight_smile: I have to wait until about the second week of march

I am only a bit south of 200 plants in a no grow state so need to slow down a little :wink:

be safe and plant seeds

Dequilo

5 Likes

Lol gotta love the illegal states!!! That’s what makes it so fun!!! The rush :shushing_face:

2 Likes

and no plant count :wink:

4 Likes

I never cared how many plants I had when it was illegal here and I still don’t care now that its legal . :grin:

8 Likes

If you not causing problems shouldn’t matter anyways. Autos will be the next tomato soon !!!

2 Likes

that is why I am putting around 100 autos out like flowers :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m in the north east. Bison breathe was one of my favorites I did from greenpoint last year outdoor.

3 Likes

I’m no shill, but all this talk of herms and males, has me posting in here. Those have not been my experiences. My seeds are all from the ‘hayday’ auctions of their regular seeds. I have not found the grail, but have had some fun.

Their Night Rider plants I grew reeked beyond belief, and the gas, oh the gas. But, when smoked, for me it was pure cowshit. I found one seed in a bud, grew a girl, and pollenated it with sweet and sour cindy. Have a few seeds to hunt thru there.

As for the boys and the ratio. My current dreamcatcher run is 3/4 girls. Two of the girls have real skinny leaves, like the boy. But this one has more medium skinny foliage, good looker so far.
P2140069
P2140070

Here is her boyfriend, sexytime fo sho
P2140075

17 Likes

Purple dream

17 Likes

Tombstone 8 weeks, 5 days. ( 61 days) man they are stinky and pretty!

25 Likes

Yeah, those are looking really nice. I’m stoked I have like 2.5 packs of that left. I was trying to figure out what to grow next and thought I’d probably skip the GPS gear I have, just because I’ve grown some the last two runs. But you have me re-thinking things for sure…

2 Likes

Nice work on that Tombstone and sweet pics man!

2 Likes

Oooooh!! Gorgeous :heart_eyes: Can’t wait to see mine flower out.

3 Likes