Greenpoint Seeds

Their free give aways crash normal computers in. 3 seconds. Not even worth trying any more.

Wait wait wait, they’re SELLING their testers now? Wtf… and only 32% off everything else? Hard pass…

3 Likes

They’ve been selling their testers. Like, from day one. That’s why a lot of people (myself included) have a problem with GPS (or that’s one of the reasons, anyway). And I say that even though I have like forty packs of GPS seeds in the fridge haha!

5 Likes

50% of on the testers pack :wink::v:

One pack for 50 with posting

2 Likes

Yes , I got the Cookie Breath pack on the free tester!

2 Likes

Grabbed a pack of these a couple days ago, that male is a STUD for sure.

4 Likes

I planted four of those in December. One didn’t pop, two turned out male, just about to chop the lone female, probably in the next few days. Still have 36 seeds to check out, though.

4 Likes

Hows the the lone Stardawg smell and look? Wonder how concentrated these phenos are.

1 Like

Honestly, she looks exactly like the California Cannons I grew last round, plant shape-wise. She’s got weaker stems and smaller flowers than either of the two CC’s and the flowers themselves don’t look anything like the CC’s flowers either, but the shape and the way she grew is exactly the same. I’m assuming the Stardawg male that Gu uses is responsible for that.

As far as smells are concerned, she doesn’t smell like anything. Literally. Everything else in the tent is nice and stinky and has been for weeks, but the Stardawg f2 does. Not. Smell. Like. Anything. It’s bizarre. I’ve been squeezing her flowers for days now, every time I water, trying to pick up on something, ANYthing, but there’s nothing there. Her flowers are super-impressive-looking, though. Really fucking frosty.

I’m chopping her on day 70, which is four days from today, gonna take pics then. I’ll post them here when I do. If you don’t wanna wait that long, there’s some pics in my log from day 55 or so. They’re in my “Bodhi Uplift, Purple NL2, Rare Dankness Midas and GPS Stardawg f2” thread. She really does look very good, but the lack of any kind of smell whatsoever is a little troubling haha. Especially considering the fact that everything else in the tent smells REALLY fucking good.

6 Likes

That is very very interesting! The weak stems thing, that makes sense its a stardawg trait, my Tombstone had very weak stems. Still… the lack of smell… from a chem strain??? Im looking forward to seeing her at finish!!!

1 Like

I grew a few of those Tombstones last round, they all turned out male. They actually looked different than the other two GPS strains I’ve grown. Much branchy-er and a little “wild”-looking. They did look like their stems wouldn’t support much weight, but as far as structure is concerned, they didn’t look like they had what seems to me to be the typical “GPS Stardawg male-dominant” shape to them. That’s a good thing, in my mind.

1 Like

Chinook haze?

1 Like

What about it? I do have a pack of that, yeah, if that’s what you’re asking.

2 Likes

It’s a good classic. I ran a pack when i was a noob and had one female outdoors turn out to be a very yummy lime haze that had a good energetic head buzz and no ceiling typical sativa structure and longer flower time though.
I currently have tombstone, and city slicker i havent ran yet but those are dirrent animals. Just miss a good haze

3 Likes

I’d love to try those purple gogi and the gorilla grape crosses!

Are there seeds any good they look amazing and purple punch is one of my favorites I’m liking the Catalina wine mixer but I wanna know opinions

5 Likes

I personally would not buy their fem seeds again. I had issues with hermies. Others may have faired better.

5 Likes

I’ve grown the Stardawg f2 and the California Cannon. Seems like the Stardawg male dominates anything it touches as far as plant structure and smells are concerned. I haven’t tried the Stardawg yet, just put her in jars about ten days ago.

Never grown any GPS fems, but I’ve heard a lot of bad shit about them.

6 Likes

I got some bodega bubblegum and black banana chem regs and gmo punch fems. I’m about to flower em out soon. I’m probably going to make me a journal at some point… let’s hope for some keepers!

4 Likes

Let’s see some pics I’d like to run some but I dunno what to expect