Greenpoint Seeds

Royal Chem from Greenpoint that I grew last year.

16 Likes

Has anyone here run their Purple Mac from their preorder sale last year? I just popped mine.

6 Likes

Hope you make some seed of that Mac !

3 Likes

Just added these to my 2021 grow schedule

Greenpoint is running a 30% off sale and I got in on early access with my silver membership

3 Likes

I have a bottle of colloidal silver spray ready to go… Or I can cross it with their Royal or Copper Chem reg seed- which has the stardawg in it. Those are basically my options. What route would you go?

3 Likes

I d be tempted to do both if possible but my situation it’s tough to keep cross contamination from happening.

2 Likes

Just finished growing green points purple cookies.
Plants were kind of small and a little sensitive to the light.
That is some fire smoke. I’m impressed

2 Likes

Some Royal Chem Crumble from BHO I personally made

9 Likes

Jelly Pie crumble from BHO using fresh frozen bud

7 Likes

Royal Chem under the scope… Not sure you could fit anymore Trichs in there.

10 Likes

I ran one seed of Purple MAC and pulled around a little over a half pound in a 3x3. I messed her up a bit in the DWC but the bud came out :fire:

I grew this one and pretty much hated it the entire time. Hated the structure, the growth, the look, and DEFINITELY the smells she gave off. When she was done the terps are straight burnt rubber and nothing else. Thats the only taste too. Like you took a bite out of a burnt tire or set rubber cement on fire in your mouth or something. She stretches 3-4x her height in flower.

The high is pretty indica, she’s up there in potency too. GREAT for pain relief, but with the terps thats the only thing I use it for.

I traded the other 5 seeds away.

15 Likes

Royal Chem grown under a Timber Growlights 4VS COB LED

Previous Royal Chem pics posted by me were grown under an SF4000.

You see the difference in Trichome production.

Both side by side grows were grown start to finish with weak mixed General Hydroponics 3-part bottled nutes.

8 Likes

This is me with my GMO Punch outdoor grow in Michigan.

17 Likes

I kept back a pack of the Catalina Wine Mixer, and I still have a pack of the Ice Cream Punch I’d be willing to trade, and then I got a pack of the Stardawg F2’s, but traded away everything else I had.

Really not a fan of anything heisen has touched. The herb’s good for the money, but I’m not positive the seeds are actually what they say they are. Least that last black friday batch anyways.

6 Likes

GPS has a sale on …

Also looking for testers.

Tester Release

Don’t miss out on our tester release next week! We’re giving away FREE 10-packs of our exotic Animal Cookies hybrids—first come, first served. Make sure to subscribe to the Greenpoint Gazette email list to be notified when the items going live.

Those who miss the tester release can buy them for 50% OFF through Sunday (4/4/21).

The following testers will be released next week:

Cookie Breath (Motorbreath #15 x Animal Cookies)

Scout Snacks (Do si Dos x Animal Cookies)

Double Dip (Wedding Cake x Animal Cookies)

Lemon Frosting (Lemon Tree x Animal Cookies)

Sundae Batter (Sundae Driver x Animal Cookies)

Banana Fruit Cake (Black Banana Cookies x Animal Cookies)

Diamond Cookies (Triangle Kush x Animal Cookies)

Skittles (Gelato 33 x Animal Cookies)

The Sweets (Fruity Pebbles OG x Animal Cookies)

Sticky Icky (Gorilla Glue x Animal Cookies)

Grape Jelly (Grape Pie x Animal Cookies)

10 Likes

I missed out on the GPS drop , I emailed GPS about it. They responded saying seeds were gone in 30 seconds. Did anyone here get lucky enough to claim any of the testers , I was hoping to grab the sticky icky or sundae batter

1 Like

I tried. But the site crashed each time

I’m sure that happened to most people

When you were trying to get into their page did you notice it trying to check your ip address , I noticed it when i tried to load the page . I’ve never noticed it before .

I just kept getting a cloud flare error