i might be post stroke but i swear i kept most of my witts and intelect

3 Likes

images

5 Likes

I was very disappointed :joy:

3 Likes

now i understand more where you were sending me

3 Likes

This might work for you, it’s a Wolf Grinder Combo Crusher.

There’s a bunch more options in the Grinder thread.

8 Likes

hi guys

I was looking into the glass grinders available,does anybody here have experience with these?

regards

basil dashwood

2 Likes

it seems to be close enought to work im gonna try and order one online somewhere wherever g00lge leads me

1 Like

I was gonna say Cali Crusher it’s a diamond tooth. I use and like it. And they’re fairly cheap. But whatever the hell that contraption @DougDawson posted is may find it’s way on my shopping list.

1 Like

I really like that! I dig multi-purpose. My grinder has an ashtray and a slot for a pack of papers, but I want one of those! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah, its pretty cool. I love the pull out pipe, it’s great in a pinch.

2 Likes

yeah if it not too ruff on seeds i could see myself buying it

I think I’ve only ever seen metal pyramid shaped teeth in cheaper cast metal ones. Complex shape for machining, probably why there aren’t many, if any of the more premium type.

im quite finicky about grinders, specially cheap ones that get paint scraped. i look for food grade/safe materials + durable + sharp.

I have the Super Weapon (Coarse Grind version), like most of the nice stuff i have, it was a gift. its really good and does its thing without worrying about cheap/toxic debris going into my weed.

even better than the super weapon is the Brilliant Cut… but… i dont have the need for a better grinder really.

brilliant-cut-Grinder-review-main2

2 Likes

My next grinder purchase will be a Flower Mill!

My Phoenician is the best one I’ve ever owned but this looks like an upgrade!

1 Like

I have a few of them but I don’t like them…I’ve been doing it this way for over 35yrs., I use scissors or a spring loaded shears…easier to clean.

2 Likes
2 Likes

if those handles were blue i would have sworn i had sat at the table with you many times, in the chair to the right not pictured with the front door on my left.

1 Like

A grinder/lighter/bowl/bottle opener combo?? Does it grind and smoke the weed for you??? Holy crap that thing is COOL

2 Likes

I think it even walks the dog and changes channels on the tv .

2 Likes