What grinders are we all using, if any

So after seeing a few people around here showcasing their grinders every now and again. I noticed that there happens to be no thread about what grinders the smokers around here use so, here is that thread :blush:

So I wanna know what you guys use to grind up your weed and what would you say could be better about it or why do you use that specific grinder as my collection of grinders constantly grows as my mrs has an addiction to buying new shiny ones every now an again so I’ll start the ball rolling.

This is my collection.

I only ever use the purple or red one now but all three on the right are good but the reason why I only use those is because those are the ones that have stood the test of time they are still easy to use and still give me results I’m happy with. The others crapped out and got blunt and awkward to use after about a month.

And purp gives me weed like this

So what do you guys use and why?

29 Likes

I still just use scissors and a shot glass…

22 Likes

Must be an old school approach I’ve always used a grinder :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: what’re the results like off scissors?

8 Likes

I use a coffee grinder. This one is ugly but she is 4 years old. I like these best because they can grind up a half quarter in 5 seconds.

If I were to use a hand grinder I’d get a wood one. I feel the cheap metal used in a lot of the grinders today flakes off in tiny particles that end up in the herb.

24 Likes

Mine’s is from the past century I guess :grin:, I don’t know if nowadays people know what is tje Ying & Yang , I like it because it is metallic (hate plastics) and heavy enough to make some serious wrists sport. Next one will be electric … :sunglasses:

27 Likes

Thanks, now I know why I never have iron deficiencies at all :grin:. It is supposed you must only grind the weed you’re going to consume at that time, seems a little bit gigantic ypur method for me …

10 Likes

Love it mate it’s got history :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: my big blue one I had for ages but eventually I had shit weed and I used that to grind it for decarb. Haven’t used it since cos the smell has stayed there lmao

And @Mongobongo ‘s grinder looks bigger than it is that’s like a torch or something behind it so I don’t imagine it takes up much room plus he said it grinds an eighth up a time so 3.5 grams.

Either way love both of em I use metal grinders so they don’t degrade like plastic that’s far worse having some plastic shard melting in the middle of a nice joint the metal ones I’ve had have never easily snapped I think I’ve broke two teeth off metal in about 10 years. Durable enough for me :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

Those coffee grinders are only 6 inches tall. They are fairly cheap at around 25 bucks.

@George I roll 10 or so doobs a day so this just speeds that process up for me. :v:

16 Likes

Exact same one I have is what you got

9 Likes

Hey yoo smoke even under the shower , really impressive, just a late nite vape here …

7 Likes

I’m a Medical user. Also a stay at home dad with a lot of time on his hands :blush: and my wife enjoys some of those as well (don’t tell her I told you that):wink::v:

14 Likes

Sorry, sometimes I have hard feelings here for my healthy condition, just recreational, glad at least your wife enjoys it …

6 Likes

13 Likes

Never had one. Not really worth it for the amounts I use. I think I would go with wood.

5 Likes

Been doing it this way for 30+ years…

Spring loaded scissors makes it easier…

Amount you want determines the size of the shot glass…

22 Likes

Im a major doobie smoker,… Soooo, Here’s what I use. :smiley:

And the device in the background is my Ham Radio… In case your wondering… hehe

13 Likes

I wonder if you’ve tried sometime with your scissors in the left hand …

5 Likes

Definitely not…
Nope…

4 Likes

Yeh mane! Glad I’m not the only one where half my weed gets stuck in the middle :rofl:

8 Likes

I like mine, it’s got a parabolic shape and wide diameter and makes light work out of large amounts.

19 Likes