Grinder search

greetings fellow og’ers im on a quest for a grinder in metal with this type of teeth tooth for grinding my herb i find that they dont crush seeds as much as my other grinders but the plastic one is a pita to clean

the model in picture
41ualAGw7oL.AC

7 Likes

My preferred grinder .

10 Likes

I have a grinder I bought back in highschool, I got it from Phoenician grinders. The teeth aren’t quite the same, and they’re a little pricey, but I rarely end up with broke seeds in my herb.

1 Like

i use this too but if i have seeds no, i pick out the seeds, but in the cofee mill its all dust and yuck

1 Like

Mendo Mulcher. Ive owned this bad boy for over 20 yrs

8 Likes

all squared tooth i want the triangulare speared types

5 Likes

I usually don’t smoke seeded weed so not a real issue. I also don’t pulverize the bud just a quick couple spins leaving it some what chunky once ground.

3 Likes

i usualy dont too but sometimes grows dont go as expected and stash is like the wallet empty so … i smoke it but pull out 90-100% of seeds out of it before it goes in joint

2 Likes

There’s a great app called grinder that you can use to find more information about this.

16 Likes

im scared to google this an app called grinder seems fishy i expect to see some grinding if i search for that loll

4 Likes

You are smart it is fishy as hell.

:joy::joy::joy: my joke is busted.

4 Likes

i might be post stroke but i swear i kept most of my witts and intelect

3 Likes

images

5 Likes

I was very disappointed :joy:

3 Likes

now i understand more where you were sending me

3 Likes

This might work for you, it’s a Wolf Grinder Combo Crusher.

There’s a bunch more options in the Grinder thread.

8 Likes

hi guys

I was looking into the glass grinders available,does anybody here have experience with these?

regards

basil dashwood

2 Likes

it seems to be close enought to work im gonna try and order one online somewhere wherever g00lge leads me

1 Like

I was gonna say Cali Crusher it’s a diamond tooth. I use and like it. And they’re fairly cheap. But whatever the hell that contraption @DougDawson posted is may find it’s way on my shopping list.

1 Like

I really like that! I dig multi-purpose. My grinder has an ashtray and a slot for a pack of papers, but I want one of those! :heart_eyes:

1 Like