Grinder search

Yeah, its pretty cool. I love the pull out pipe, it’s great in a pinch.

2 Likes

yeah if it not too ruff on seeds i could see myself buying it

I think I’ve only ever seen metal pyramid shaped teeth in cheaper cast metal ones. Complex shape for machining, probably why there aren’t many, if any of the more premium type.

im quite finicky about grinders, specially cheap ones that get paint scraped. i look for food grade/safe materials + durable + sharp.

I have the Super Weapon (Coarse Grind version), like most of the nice stuff i have, it was a gift. its really good and does its thing without worrying about cheap/toxic debris going into my weed.

even better than the super weapon is the Brilliant Cut… but… i dont have the need for a better grinder really.

brilliant-cut-Grinder-review-main2

2 Likes

My next grinder purchase will be a Flower Mill!

My Phoenician is the best one I’ve ever owned but this looks like an upgrade!

1 Like

I have a few of them but I don’t like them…I’ve been doing it this way for over 35yrs., I use scissors or a spring loaded shears…easier to clean.

2 Likes
2 Likes

if those handles were blue i would have sworn i had sat at the table with you many times, in the chair to the right not pictured with the front door on my left.

1 Like

A grinder/lighter/bowl/bottle opener combo?? Does it grind and smoke the weed for you??? Holy crap that thing is COOL

2 Likes

I think it even walks the dog and changes channels on the tv .

2 Likes

Speaking of pothead multi-tools, anyone tried this? It looks like someone took an old school folding coke spoon and poker and said what if it also let you smoke, grind, and light? Seems either brilliant as a micro toking kit or it doesn’t work, but it’s pretty cheap:

https://tokbud.com/products/the-omni-the-og-all-metal-tokbud

But can it make a very dry martini?

@amumayuk i have been looking at this brand of stainless grinders for an upgrade down the line, they look like the kind you want if you’re still looking:

2 Likes

They do look similar but the teeth aren’t as sharp judging by the pictures.

I too am looking for a same grinder like T.S. is but cannot find it anywhere.

spot on now is this company legit is my concern but its exactly what i was looking for

1 Like

Wish I knew who made them cause I’d have a new one in a heart beat.
This one’s pushing 15 years of service. Lol.
I’ve tried a couple of the more square tooth types but go back to this one for the ease of use.
Picked it up in a lil local shop. Not around anymore tho.

:v:

1 Like

That thing is perfect @Oldguy ! I like my space case grinder but it definitely will crush seed if they’re too big.

1 Like