Grove Bags.... Has anyone tried them on a cure?

Damn bro , I’m jelly ! Keep us posted

1 Like

Opened up my Blueberry Muffin 1lb grove bag. If I imagine cannabis gods farting from heaven. :100: Smells Insane and cured very well. Grove for the Win :100: :100: :100: :100: Going to decarb some flower for oil. :peace_symbol:

15 Likes

how do you make your oil is it rso style ? decarb then use iso and boil out and ingest ?

1 Like

I have been decarboxylating in the jar at 245 degrees for 60 mins. Rolling and shaking the jar every 15 mins. Tonight, I laid all the BBM out on parchment paper at 250 for 45 mins. Back in the jar and in the freezer next to ice cold 190. Tomorrow night I will add the freezing 190 to the decarbed flower. Shake and stir with a wooden spoon for 5 mins and put back in the freezer for 5 mins. Filter and into a Pyrex pan on my Ac infinity seedling matt 87 degrees. Until evapped. 1/2 tsp of avocado oil infused. Done.

2 Likes

is the avocado oil just to infuse to some fats ? or something else im missing ? so 190 proof instead of isopropyl (can i use iso ?) thanks for the recipe i want to make some drops that give me a nice buzz that i can dose myself without getting to high

1 Like

I’ve only made it 5xs. I wouldn’t use ISO. The avocado oil is just too thin it out a little bit, after all the grain alcohol is evaporated. I also add a few drops of selected terps if I want more taste and smell. I used Zkittles terps 5 drops on the Dosido oil. Mac, I used Wedding cake terps. Turned out awesome. If you want to make tincture check out
Not Just Another Tincture Thread - Overgrow.com
:sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Grove Bags have served me well. I can’t say they are 100% perfect, but neither is my jar game either.

2 Likes

awesome thanks. i know someone who has a machine that saves most of the alcohol to re use i will have to see if they will let me use it some time!

2 Likes

OH man! That looks tasty!!

2 Likes

So curious as this is my first grove bag experience what works best. I under dried a bit and in the bags one is getting like 70 rh and the other about 78 rh. Been leaving the bags open here and there. My question is how much will they adjust themselves and how low do I have to get the rh before sealing them up? 1/4 lb bags

3 Likes

~60° +/- two or three degrees is the sweet spot. IMO
Nice looking buds BTW @Kasper0909 .

2 Likes

I’d spread them out on a screen or something for a few hours if your RH is still in the 70`s. That’s too wet to have them bagged IMO.

5 Likes

Agreed @Tripl3fastaction .

3 Likes

Get them out of the bag at that humidity. They need to almost be dead spot on before you put them in the bags the bags will not adjust much.

If that was my bud I would place it on my large wooden cooking board for an hour or 2 of course depending upon the humidity you have at your house. Then into a large Ziploc bag with a meter when you can get it between 58 and 62 then you can place it in the Grove

7 Likes

Got it laid out for a couple hours

10 Likes

Thank you for the link @MoBilly !
I’ll get to studying :writing_hand:

1 Like

Perfect…get a gallon ziplock , check level by putting in bag with the meter, close it up for 30 minuters to stabilize. Put in Groves at 59 or 60 .

Once in, check in an hour. If over 62, pull out again. If under 58, open corner of bag, blow into it. Will raise levels, but they fall quickly.

Takes me about 1-2 hours to stabilize my Groves. Then they STAY

6 Likes

I actually have the windowed grove bags so I can put the hygrometer in there and see it.

3 Likes

Same here… People 1/2 of my gummy and say they forget their name… I eat 8-9 of them… nuffin…

I am switching from alcohol tincture to straight hash edibles in the hope that i get all my grows tested I can dial in a recipe I can actually feel…

GR

4 Likes

Won’t matter how you make them . I made some years ago at 100 percent suspension , could eat a handful and not know

Some of us , I’m one , do not metabolize THC when eaten. Just our bodies or livers don’t know how to process it when ingested .

I laugh when I read about people getting too high on them , I’ve never experienced that , or maybe once .

6 Likes