Grow room diary,take #2

Yeah brother! Hehe

Two Afghani siblings, only difference is the size of containers, started same time as the blue dream (?)beans,any one else think the blue dreams are a little fat leaved to be a sativa dom cultivar?I do find them stunning!

10 Likes

Another pic of the big Afghani,what a beauty,I only nipped the very top single growing shoot,on all up and coming Mamas
In an effort to get them to bush out laterally,stay as short as possible and make ready to pull massive clones from,cheers for now, peace and love

12 Likes

As far as cloning I didnā€™t see any mention of bottom heat , but it appears from the one pic you might use it I notice noticeable improvements on cloning rates when I use seedling heating mats. Looking great @Ftlob keep on growing on!

6 Likes

Thank you brother,I havenā€™t tried heat mats yet,Iā€™ll look around,so happy you stopped by brother, @Tinytuttle

4 Likes

Not to sure how I will fit these in

1 Mk ultra (reg) gift from @chunk havenā€™t heard from you in awhile pray all is well,and male or female,will be welcome here

6 (reg) g13 88hp ,Beans that I thought were lost,and since I found them,and plan on keeping all males to use for breeding purposes,gift from @Barefrog, thank you,pray all is well

8 Likes

And one more for today

From brother @cannabissequoia, peace and love brother I pray all is well also,very grateful to be dropping genetics from all over this continent
1 single bean believed to possibly be a ā€œselfieā€ haha, absolutely dangerous,and hope I can pay attention

6 Likes

:smile: :hugging: Was thinkin bout youā€¦ so glad.

If that bean has the magic, the herb was truly delicious sativa-dom: watermelon & anise/licorice, imo 2 pretty fā€™n rare flavors to lock down.

:pray: :seedling: :sparkles: :melon: :candy:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Iā€™m with you brother ! Sounds amazing! So glad you made it over man,the question rattling around in my head is,if itā€™s a male would that be a positive on it being pollen from a true reg?
Edit to clarify,is it possible for a hermy to produce a male offspring?

3 Likes

Yeah, a ā€œselfedā€ seed can most definitely produce a male in my experience. :v:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Thanks brother I some how thought it wouldnā€™t have the extra male chromosome much like when a female gets forced to produce male clusters on am otherwise female start

2 Likes

Any guidance is appreciated,this is my mix for about two days,the digital meters are very new to me,ph is straight forward enough,the ppm meter I just use as a guideline and always keep solution somewhat light,I use for all plants in vegetative growth, seedlings and fresh clones get straight balanced water, sometimes I cut the solution by eye with the pH balanced water,or just give smaller amounts to the youngsters,all by eye all by feel, would love to have a better understanding,well, good day all ,pray your gardens are kicking but! Peace
Edit,the clones in the cab were looking yellow so I rearranged some,gave the b-witched babies some room,if given the space they seem to love to stretch out, also brought them out to the halide, thinking that the yellowing may have something to do with that,so I do a lot of guessing,plan to upgrade to cab lighting as soon as possible cheers

3 Likes

G13hp88 all in

Edit, added pic

Iā€™m so grateful for these beans ,I really hope they make it,Iā€™ve just lost quite a number of potential starts lately, definitely fingers crossed,do not want to lose these genetics,I canā€™t stress that enough ,the 'hash plant 'plus the ā€˜master kuā€™ are both phenomenal cultivars that Iā€™ve been after for some time
Edit,and the Bob Sage X(original name, from what I understand), would be so amazing,pray it behaves as long as possible

5 Likes

Well, Ill tell you what, man, Iā€™m rooting for you too! Keep giving them the love you been giving, and I dare say life will continue! I will be quietly cheering you and your lovelies on!

4 Likes

Thank you so much for stopping by and your very welcome to offer opinions, views,ideas,Iā€™m trying to develop a better sense of direction,and do appreciate input/feedback,if you are in to it of course
Apologies Iā€™m just trying to be encouraging,and struggle to communicate at times

4 Likes

No worries at all, friend! I fumble with communicating accurately what I am trying to say which is prolly why I tend to find solace in forums such as these! I TOO, am here seeking knowledge and this is sure a treasure trove of it and in a freindly and non-judgmental way which I believe sets THIS forum apart from the rest!

4 Likes

Yeah brother !very happy to have you along!,iā€™ve got so many things Iā€™m dying to do! Peace and love brother!

3 Likes

I am a huge advocate for Blue Dream. Itā€™s my favorite strain. All 12 plants I grew last year were Blue Dream. Amazing for my anxiety and depression.

5 Likes

Recently Iā€™ve been giving some beans ,that I have made,it was some genetics that I had acquired almost a year ago give or take,the beans where a Jack herer, Sweet tooth 3 cross, apparently the Jack herer was an elite cut,devestatingly potent,the sweet tooth pollen was from a large pool and possibly 3 select males were chosen to stud, after the first cross I believe it was inbred 2 more generations, for stability, from there it was hit with some blue berry pollen,so from those beans I did two quick preservation runs,the last one with the sweet tooth, Jack herer, blue berry hybrid as the stud,I believe that they were amazing , vigorous,real deep rich pungent smell/flavor from what I remember,and my memory isnā€™t very good hehe,well at that time I had too much going on and my injuries where a little raw yet at that point,and I was very distracted, disoriented and cultivation gave me a solid base,kind of a grounding effect,i was so off balance at that time,well, I believe them to have a lot of potential and for quite a few reasons, hope you enjoy them, to those that did get some,I thought you might appreciate a little insight so here goes

I do have some going in the bud room, and will get pix plus proper smoke report after cure,I do plan on taking at least two of these till the end, peace and love all, cheers

10 Likes

Yes!thatā€™s what Iā€™m looking for !i also have a cross with silver lemon haze and blue dream that I would love to get a male from to cross back to a pure blue dream,hehe,I think my setup is a little small,hehe,love it! Peace and I would love to see/hear more feel free to show off some precious pics of your blue dream babies!, would love to hear about weights and quality as well, duration of high and so forth, thanks

2 Likes

Good morning,some of these had cracked overnight,so in they went

As they surface I will transplant into red solos from here, peace and love baby

4 Likes