Grow room diary,take #2

Found the little beauty,
La Kush Cake,reg seed from worldsstrongeststrains! Haha!
Kitchen window sill !
Peace

2 Likes

Another way to sterilize soil funk is with heat— like sunlight on a black garbage bag or can all day for a couple of weeks but that’s probably hard to pull off there. :man_shrugging:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Awesome brother,I’ll definitely keep that in mind,I’m really only having a hard time with the La Kush Cake regs from WWS ,one outta 3, I may just roll with that as the nicer ones are getting a little big and almost ready to up pot,I do appreciate your help and concern brother ! Hope you are well !
Peace
PS.i have a couple beauties that I was able to take a few nice cuttings from,and are looking mighty healthy ! One being a Chem D x fallen soldier,and the other being a killer Massgas from G&M seeds !
Cheers

1 Like

Some randoms that are almost 9 weeks

I take everything at 10 weeks,as I’m slowly learning how to feed in flower,and these are looking further ahead at 8+ weeks than anything ever before,but I’ll keep checking the trichs, otherwise 10 weeks it will be,not in any rush
These are SSDD x Black Triangle and one Ice Cream Cake x Black Triangle ,last round I finished a couple of each from the same seed batch and it’s some of the best smoke I’ve ever finished, beautiful heavy dank flowers, amazing smoke,so happy how these turned out, thank you to those who gave me the seeds ! So grateful !
Peace
PS and yes the first pic appears to have thrown a nanner, I will check for any seeds,and toss them
Cheers

5 Likes

A couple up potted today

The front two are the Chem D s1’s!

3 Likes

Two SSDD x Black Triangle’s these come out with amazing Dankass nugs ,with heavy terps

Seems as though every female could be a keeper so far and I haven’t kept any clones !
Below is the Ice Cream Cake x Black Triangle

Extremely terpy as well and cure up insanely nice,top shelf nuggetry!( IMHO) again each have been worthy of keeping and I did take a cutting of this beauty to rerun!
Happy growing all!
Peace

4 Likes

An outdoor OG’er x UEL (ultra early love) from @Barefrog

Thank you brother,I’m waiting to see if it gets seeded from the hemp farm down the road,it’s unfortunate, cause I have a male from the same seeds right next to her that I cut right back,as I would not be able to tell if it’s from him or down the road and any seeds will be discarded
Peace and love all !
Cheers

5 Likes

CSI Humboldt genetics

On the left is the Mendo Purps x fallen soldier !
The two center are Chem D s1’s !
And on the right is one Big Bad Wolf 2.0 !
Pics before I take the first cuts !
Peace

3 Likes

Worldsstrongeststrains (WSS) regular/photo

LA Kush Cake !
Coming right along,a couple days behind the others ! Prolly another week before I can take a cutting, hoping for a male as it’s very nice and healthy, although I plan on sifting for the best of the fems before I make any seeds,so I have time to start others for male selections
Peace

3 Likes

Not exactly sure what to run for males , looking for the kushiest kush that I possess for the crosses
Potentials are :

• Black Triangle (possible polyhybrid)
  • Guerilla fume ( of which I do have a male cut that I’ve used before,but haven’t had a chance to grow the progeny yet)(also a poly)
  • Kashmir Asad, should be an IBL !
  • Mazar-I-Sharif ,IBL (from paradise, which I don’t really trust,I group them with Barney’s farm, Sensi seeds and Greenhouse,so not sure if they are what they are supposed to be) really don’t trust the authenticity of any of their gear !
  • Dank Sinatra,F3s a little low on the terps,and also not really known as a kush,so I think it would be safer to go with the Black Triangle,if I’m going to use an 88ghashplant derivative
    Also,I do have some MassGas x Guerilla fume seeds that are untested and definitely a serious poly,and would love to stay closer to a IBL or a worked line !
    Although I can and may do that if I decide to go with the Black Triangles and line work as I’m selecting the females to pollenate
    Anyhow that’s where I’m at ,love and respect !
    Peace
3 Likes

Black Triangle f2 regs from @Craigson15 stock !
Thank you brother for your generosity to the community! Mad Respect ! And grateful to all involved to make this happen ! Cheers !

Definitely will bring these to a few ,only minimal selection,as to not bottleneck the genetic diversity,so far only the first male to show will be definitely eliminated,and the rest will be used !
Love and Respect !
Peace
PS, would really appreciate it if @Craigson15 or @DougDawson could verify lineage in regards to the Black Triangle in the most recent co-op pack,are they f2s ,f3s or a mix with the Golden Triangles please,Mad Respect for your help and generosity!
Cheers

4 Likes

Cuttings seem to be doing pretty good so far, starting to relax and not over spray to the point of killing them ,haha ,vents have been open from day one,and now I just wait for signs of wilting and spray accordingly,have about 4 ladybug visitors that I found in the outdoor veggie patch !

2- Chem D s1’s
1- Big Bad Wolf 2.0
1- Mendo Purp x fallen soldier
1- MassGas #2
Still need a little time on the others to take cuttings yet ,BBW & LA Kush Cake
Peace and Love all !
Cheers

2 Likes

Almost forgot about a seedling I put outside this spring, unlabeled and absolutely hands down the smelliest female in veg or early flower,I went around everyday for a week got multiple feedback from friends and family,in regards to her smell up against the rest and without leading anyone on, everyone stopped at her and said this is the one ! So I took a small handful of cuts and brought them in to root and run out ! My suspicion leads me to believe that it’s a Ice Cream Cake x Black Triangle due to the deliciously offensive odor! Haha peace

2 Likes

I also found these,and soaked over night and now have 5 of the most eager ones in solo cups along with the Black Triangle starts

I didn’t realize it ,but a buddy started some of these,he runs a fairly large op,so he only started a couple and ended up with one female,and he just took her down,it looked so nice , inspired me to get on these babies,said everybody that walks by is doing a double take , asking WTF is that ? Sounds so promising , considering all the bud they grow ! I just wanted to test all the Black Triangle crosses before moving on , I’ve run quite a few now , I think I have the last three in the flower room and they are in their final week now ! I will post a pic of them before they vaporize or spontaneously combust ! Hehe !

Just found my stash of the rest of these,yeah ! MassGas x Guerilla fume!
Peace

3 Likes

So grateful for feedback as I’ve been test the Black Triangle crosses

And happy to finally have a couple going,this dude ran one seed ,one female ! Haha very excited !
Peace

2 Likes

Take a look at the thread for the run, should give you all the info you are seeking.

2 Likes

That’s exactly the first place I looked,and how I got confused and decided to ask,
I’ll have another look
Thank you brother
Edit, sorry brother,I found the info,post 233 or thereabouts !
These should be f2s thanks again !
Mad Respect
Peace

2 Likes

Sunshine Daydream x Black Triangle at 63 days of flower one week left

This is the last of the SSDD x Black Triangle’s ,and I’ll definitely try to reveg this one ,it will give me some time to dry ,cure and smoke test and really decide if she’s worth keeping,all the others where really Black Triangle dominant,and this is the first showing any signs of color, and that I think comes from the SSDD side,and still extreme trichome coverage, extremely heavy terps and definitely the biggest producer ! look forward to smoking this beauty !
Peace
Late Edit,this one was only 54 days in flower when I took this pic,as I had her mixed up with the Southern Charms beauty! Peace

2 Likes

Black Triangle f2s

Peace

5 Likes

Beeyooteeful, man. :call_me_hand: :grin:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes