Growing 4th!

Looking good my friend. Glad you finally took the plunge.

2 Likes

OOOH! Nice bucket hack @4ftfarmer, too bad about the heat. I look forward to watching your Budhas Cane go-go-go, and to have a Frankie clone alone side!.. :open_mouth: :drooling_face: :smiley:

1 Like

FragrantBraveAmberpenshell-size_restricted

3 Likes

Small update and photot dump. Things are steady moving forward. Some smells developing but my nose can not distinguish wtf it is! Lol. Franky has a sweet nose and buddha smells simillar without the sugar! No sense at all right! So lets look…
The whole gang of ladies!

6 Likes

8 Likes

"HUMP DAY!!" SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: My favorite GEICO Commercial.

1 Like

Hey Mike!.. Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike!

Love that one too!!!

1 Like

D17F

Got to swing by the grow today. Kinda on cruise control at the moment. All filling out nicely tho Im running out of room in this 2x4 tent. Lights (2Xhlg135kit) both maxed out. Watering every 3 days seems to be perfect splitting 3g between the 4 girls. Today seemed to be a touch of dampness and they got 2g split. Im using jack 321 full strength as of now. No issues. They did get a week of the bloom boost nPk as the lights flipped and will get the finish npK couple weeks before just water to finish. Target date is approximately 20Jun. TBD.

A couple photos for your viewing pleasure…

5 Likes

Another 3 Days!!!

D20F

Something has to be done…

Something was done…

A little breathing room…

Frankenstein @JohnnyPotseed
Before

After

Buddhas Cane @ShitSeeds @Floyd

Before

After

They all smell delicious as they were being groomed! And my fingers are sticky AF!!!

Have a great day OG!!!

Grow4th!!!

10 Likes

Ohhh baby, Buddhas Cane looks real Happy, Perky and Terpy!

2 Likes

Perky is right! They are always praying to the photon gods when I check in on them!

Terpy too! Yessir. The smell is like juicyfruit at this stage! Love it!

Thank you! Enjoy your vaca!

1 Like

“…the taste, the taste, the taste is gonna mooooove yaaa!”
Aged myself with that lyric, I think? haha

Thanks a ton @4ftfarmer

1 Like

Haha! Age is but a number! Remember these ladies! We may be of similar vintage. Lol

1 Like

Tried the gallery, didnt go well… Therefore,

D23F

5 Likes

Those look sweet

1 Like

Last evening…
D27F

4 Likes

Looking great @4ftfarmer! Really gonna stack that weight now, nice work
:heart_eyes::+1:

1 Like

Thanks @Qtip !!! They are getting fat! We’ll see what 30 more days gets us!

So IMO, A 2x4 tent is a wee bit crowded with 4 plants. Glad I didnt veg out any longer. 3 plants, well trained and groomed could stuff this tent easy.

I shut off the heat mats that provided some much needed temps through winter. RH is almost at the point I can not control. Thru winter months a steady 40% allowed me to add moisture simply by watering and control tent envirinment with the vent fan. Rh now at best is 50% without any dehumidifier. Air is venting and circulating continuosly with temps now in the mid to upper 70s.

Water/food consumption slowed a bit after the last defoliatiin. Every 3 days may be every 4 days until things pick back up. I will stop in tomorrow but expect to water on sat.

Have a great day All!

Grow4th!!!

1 Like

Happy Saturday OG!

D31F

The whole gang

Have a great weekend!!!

4 Likes