Growing 4th!

D35F

4th day since h2o. Going back to 3days. Some signs of dry leaves mostly on the FrAnkenstein. Still cruising. Buddhas have a nice orange hair. Franky still mostly white except a few lower popcorn buds which I should have removed long ago.

Buddhas Cane

Franky

4 Likes

D41F

Super busy weekend left me neglecting the girls. Made it to the grow today for some much needed H2O! Switched the Jacks to finishing nutes 7-15-30.

Buddhas Cane

Franky getting a little bit of support as she was slumping over from theweight on the colas. Could have vegged her longer and thickened up the structure.

The gang all together

5 Likes

Last evening…
D47F

Today shall be last feeding of nutrients and receive straight H2O til harvest. Target date 20Jun. Some wild colors happening on the Buddhas cane, very prettyy…
Franky chugging along and gaining weight in her older age now. Shhhh dont want to upset her!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Thought the colors may be brought on due to light intensity which I just reduced to 600ppfd and a schedule of 11/13 from 12/12. Temps and humidty pretty much whatever ambient value present with no means to control other than keeping air circulating. All seems well. Tricho.e shots showing clear to cloudy on Frank and cloudy with few amber on Buddha. Target date seems reasonable… Enough wordz… Now pics…

Buddhas Cane
@ShitSeeds

Frankenstein
@JohnnyPotseed

Random trichs

20220606171211776 20220606171125550 20220606171134684 20220606170957395 20220606170451664

The gang

7 Likes

Stunning! Great show you have on there. Those colours are certainly beautiful. Great work @4ftfarmer

3 Likes

D51F

Went to water today. Buddhas cane ready to drink. Seems as tho Franky is not as thirsty. The bottom buds on frank are oddly finished as the tops could go a bit. Todays visit was a quikky and photos notso great but here we are…

Enjoy!

Happy Friday OG

Grow4th!!!

3 Likes

D54

Final days upon us here as we finish up. Im headed outta town so these girls are coming down and get to drying while Im away. Final photo dump for this round. Buddhas cane put on a sweet colorful show. Of the three, each has its own thing going on in color and structure as well as odor.
Frankenstein got a little heavy on top and could possibly go longer but they all will come down together. Franky smells of sweet, melon? Perhaps. Excited to try each one after a cure. I have clones of each one but lost track of which buddha is which. Shutting down the tent for summer and not growing outside this year…

Grow4th!!!

7 Likes

WOW I really enjoyed reading and looking at the grow and I absolutely love the look of the Buddhas cane and the Frankie is a very nice girl as well I am curious about what the Buddhas Cane is sounds and looks amazing :star_struck: and I know that the Frankie is a kickass strain but excellent job Happy Growing The Doc

2 Likes

Thanks Doc!

Buddhas cane from shitseeds… forget the lineage. She not only looks and smell fantastic… She smokes super fine as well. I can take a couple hits and be good to go, or take a few more and be gone! Hehe… BigMike is growi g BC in his Mars hydro thread. Check him out! Always a stellar grow.

Hard for me to decide which I enjoy more, the Buddhas Cane or the Frankenstein. A friend finds Franky good medicine helping him get some much needed rest and releif. This run is definitely the best dry/cure of anything Ive grown. The tent and ventilation made easy work controlling temp&RH. Wonderful nose on everything and Smooth. I love summer but Im looking forward to getting back in the tents this fall.

3 Likes

Thanks for the Kudos, bruh. My Mars Hydro run has just begun.

2 Likes

Buddhas cane tonight! Along with some live Metallica and Greta Van Fleet!

Grow4th!!!

Have A Great day All!!!

6 Likes

1 Like

Love me some Greta! Good choices all around haha

2 Likes

It was a great concert! I like GVF too. I was a little dissapointed not knowing they replaced the drummer. The current dude, IMO, is technically sound but I dig Daniel Wagners style better.

Metallica, well, if you like them, they were fantastic!!! Kirk pulled out a les paul and in my hopeful imagination it was “Greeny”! Likely his custom shop replica but a guy can have hope!!!
Have a great day and a better weekend!!!

Grow4th!!!

2 Likes

Holy shit balls that’s “Greenie” he only uses it for live performances and it’s not a replica I saw Metallica in Denver Colorado in June 2017 and I have been listening to Metallica since I was in 4th grade “And Justice For All” was released in 88 but I was surprised by my sister and she’s not a fan but she said she was amazed at how good they are especially live and that’s saying a lot from her LoL but hell yeah :+1:t2:

and Cliff Burton’s anniversary of his passing is September 27th but technically it’s the 26th and I am sorry for the drummer not being there from Greta Van Fleet but I wish they were coming back to Denver again but awesome seats… never heard of Buddha’s cane before what kinda strain is it sativa or indica dominant @ShitSeeds I see they’re from u?

3 Likes

Doc! That’s a nice souveniers! Setlist? That was probably the best concert I’ve been to!!!

Re BC…

Heres from SS website…

Shes a good mix Sat/Ind. As stated previously. 2 takes and Im in Sativa/hybrid land. 4 takes I slow down quite a bit. I really enjoy the BC. I’m not a heavy smoke either so take that fwiw. It’s better than anything I’ve tried from the local dispos for sure. I’ve settled to not spend my money there.

2 Likes

Thanks for that as always, 4ft. You are appreciated.

As for the strain details, I couldn’t have but it better than you did. Have a bit and feel great. Have a lot and feel the couch.
Ive never had it tested, and don’t know of anyone else that has.

2 Likes