Growing Autos in Germany 5th Go

Hey my friend, thank you, but I cannot find it, please more info or a link :green_heart:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bacillus-thuringiensis-Subsp-israelensis-Water-Soluble-Powder-Bt-Stop/123747789053?hash=item1ccff168fd:m:m3jeKwMCkBMMOgwY7D6Dsqg

1 Like

Hey my dear friends,
hope you are all right and healthy and happy.

Harvest time is behind me and here are some pics for you, Bud Pics;)

This is the Sugar Black Rose from Reiko, 130 gram DryBud and fine heavy smoke and stoned like
best hash from the atlas :wink:

CBD Crack from Fastbuds, never had such a fine candy like smell bevor and so sticky fingers like sweet mango, 70 gram Drybuds, fine smoke mangotaste

Zkittels are awesome, she bestowed me with 90 grams Drybuds finest weed, so good on the lungues, fine tasting of wild berries and really I get those feelings in the middle of torax of joy and giggling hungryness and on the same time so relaxing. This was of all 5 Grows the best one concerning quality, not quantidy :wink:

Northern Lights, 100gr of fine Drybuds which not yet tested enough, but it is more for a couchlock and nap :wink:

Ahhhh, Purple Lemon, what a fine smoke and strain, to me my favorite with Zkittels and SBRGT, your fingers are smelling really after lemon and you have it on your lips after exhaling the smoke mmmmh

I love you all :heart:

10 Likes

Nice thanks for sharing @AUM how do you find the effects of CBD crack?

1 Like