Growing Autos in Germany 5th Go

Your welcome I’ve got a few hours trimming until bed

12 Likes

@AUM I have been quite in your thread and watching from the sidelines. Beautiful plants and grows in here.

You have some nice strains in there too…

Looks like you will have a bountiful harvest of quality flower to see you through to the next harvest :slight_smile:

Enjoy the fruits of your labour :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Wow those are looking great! Really beautiful colors and lots of heavy trichs! Wonderful job they seem to have given their love back to you. :slight_smile:

Enjoy your harvest !

2 Likes

what beans have you been growing ? On pict no 2 I can see still lots of white pistils… 2 of my plants are about a week over this state. Have to check for amber trichs. Last night there were none…

Btw. very nice plants - enjoy the fruits of your labor :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m growing bingo pajama from bodhi seeds.
It’s a 50-50 hybrid of kudra x Appalachian. Kudra is also known as Moët but bodhi didn’t want brand names so named it after a character out of the cult book jitterbug perfume which bingo pajama was also a character.
I believe it’s a green pheno that came out of the early stages of the granddaddy purple breeding program.
And the Appalachian is chem d back x crossed to chem d x Afghani and then x to green crack.
I pulled the seed plant at excactly nine weeks these a few days earlier Wednesday will be nine weeks.
They are ready checked trichomes a few days ago didn’t spot any amber all milky but it’s only the top colas that have a few white pistols really. But some strains don’t go as brown if you’ve ever grown cheese you will know what I mean.
The buds have hardened up now.
Also one of my leds has more blue light than the other and it was a wheigh up on the other two plants getting a little too over cooked.
She leans slightly indica but all lower buds are mature and it seems to ripen more like a sativa from the bottom upwards.
But yeah she is ready I could have left a few more days but as I say I think have caught it at best time, I also hang my plants whole and they seem to ripen for a few more days.
With this technique I’ve chopped all milky before gave to a friend who checked trichomes and said to me there were quite a few amber there almost saying slightly over done

4 Likes

Oh mine are not autos there photoperiod hope you didn’t mind me posting on this thread, maybe I should have asked first sorry about that

1 Like

Everything fine bro for I am happy with your posting, very interesting your input <3

2 Likes

Hola Fill, they are

Purple Lemonade
Northern Lights
CBD Crack 1:1
Sugar Black Rose X Ghost Toof
Zkittels
Gelato #3

Thank you bro <3 I have tried and smoked some popcorn buds and I think they will be of a good quality :wink:

4 Likes

Yeah mate, it will be a wonderful harvest :slight_smile:
Thank you for stopping by dropping a few lovely words :heart:

2 Likes

Dear @ReikoX I have tested the SBR/GT Auto which you send me and I have to say it is one of the best strains I have growed so far, lol 5 grows :rofl: :rofl:

The fresh Popcorn Buds had a scent of damascener roses and the smoke is strong and very good tasting and after 3-4 puffs it hits you really hard first with a fresh breeze of euphoria and then it develops a wonderful relaxing feeling and put me sailing away like Rod Steward put it so nicely :wink:
And really longlasting!

Can´t wait to smoke the real big buds iwhich were full in the sun/ led :wink:

This is a strain I will definite grow again, even two or three ladies which I have never done befor…

for I still am in the test phase of the best auto strains :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you for testing them friend. I am going to have to grow some myself, a lot of people have enjoyed them. :+1::seedling:

5 Likes

Oh yeah try her, she is amazing :wink:
I have to thank YOU!!!

1 Like

Take some pics of your NL…I’m doig a Canadian version (blue lights from joti).

Everything looks awesome!! My girlfriend wants me to get lights like yours so it looks like a party in the room…lol

3 Likes

Hey dear one! :slight_smile: :green_heart: :rofl:

Thanks for your kind words :heart:

But you grow photoperiod Tappy? My NL is an autogirl :wink:

Your girlfriend is right! So listen to her

2 Likes

Another fine grow brother AUM. Looking forward to Number 6

3 Likes

We have the same tent! Funny to see. I bought it because it fits the space I had the best…

And a Ghost Toof cross! That looks super nice. I was intending on creating some offspring with it too, but then I won some seeds from the vault on here which I really want to try… So many stuff to do, so little space.

I hope you have a good harvest in your nice looking tent ;)!
Keep us posted bruder.

3 Likes

Hey my friend,

I am grateful you stopped by again showing me your love to me :heart:

Yeah, you are right! And that despite those fungus gnats all the time … I have spend 100 Euros alone for the fight against them … but I learn … it is not easy to get rid of them when you have airpots with many many wholes :wink:

And this morning I saw that a bag with soil was leaky and there they were as well… so I hope now its over at last :wink:

Undead-Toker, this time the quality is finest of all grows: The terpens are many and so smelly and the potency is very high :slight_smile: :green_heart:

Peace and Love to all!

2 Likes

Hey dear soul, haha that is with me the same under the rooftop :wink:
Welcome in my world :heart:

Yeah, the Sugar Black Rose/ Ghost Toof is from @ReikoX and by gosh is that a weed and I am speaking only from smoking the popcornfluffy buds :wink:

Yes, I want to have more room as well brother :smirk:

Thank you for your kind words!

4 Likes

I looved that times https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2MtEsrcTTs&list=RDbjerlC6IvtY&index=2

1 Like

Look into a product called bt stop , use it once a week and those pesky little bastards will go away.

2 Likes