Growing fine Automatic Ladies in Germany / Second Go! :)

Hey Namaste @randrobertson522 Rand and thanxalot bro, your loving words are really much appreciated :heart: I AM glad you got me :wink: You know I ike it clean and neat in my growroom :wink: Sending you lots of love! RA

2 Likes

Namaste and Hi dear growers!

Hope this update finds you well, happy and stoned like Cheech and Chong :slight_smile:

DAY 41 nearly 6 Weeks now

They are now at:

Blackberry 37 inches

West Coast O.G. 37

Durban Poison 33

Pineapple Xpress 47 !

Girl Scout Cookies 26

Thats it and I am happy and proud and I am really looking forward for a great harvest :heart:

LOVE!!!

11 Likes

Hi guys,

here a few pics from toDAY 42

Happy Growing and much Love to you!

10 Likes

They look great! I’m looking forward to seeing how the blackberry and GSC turn out, I’ve been thinking about trying one or the other.

4 Likes

Hey @beacher thankxlot mate! Yeah, I AM so curious as well… I am hoping on a really good quality :heart:

3 Likes

Check them out. How long have they been budding now?? Autos surprise me each grow I follow :+1:

5 Likes

Looking good bro! Keep doing your thing and I’ll keep on following!

2 Likes

Hey @Esrgood4u :heart: Since week three :wink: Thank you for following :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you brother @Brandon7467 Yeah I will thank you for your kind encouragment.

IN FACT there are news… I had yesterday a full power breakdown… OMG ( such a pain in the as I tell you)

i was gardening eager beaver and bam I stood in complete darkness and silence… there is a somg ENJOY THE SILENCE from Depeche Lode… but NOOOPE…

I hurried to straighten things out… since I am a little prepper i had my led torchlight and went down and checked many swiches and I run 2 times up and down NOTHING… then I pondered and turned off the switch of the Carport Power and that was it!!! YEAH and in me a truly truly biblical feeling like and the light turned on :slight_smile:

I was so happy and reliefed you can imagine surely… but everything is ok… since my last phase of suble lollipoping is learned that on that very branch in prune small leafs intuitively and tiny popcorn blooming, they shooot in height whixh is good on not all strains > Pineapple EXPRESS … she is growing still unbelivable… so I am out… tomorrow pics for you, word!!! Love you all lots! :heart:

5 Likes

Uploading… Uploading… Uploading…

6 Likes

A lot of purple happening. What’s your lights off temperature? Looking good @AUM. Keep us updated :+1::v:

3 Likes

Heya @Esrgood4u brother! Yes, got me :wink:

I try everyday to manage that the temperature is about 59 to 60° Fahrenheit …

btw I had to change the light setup and the plants have new places for the Pineapple Express is sooo big… :wink: Later pcs buddies :heart:

3 Likes

A little cold but nothing I’d worry to much about. Keep going. Your doing great!

3 Likes

Looking extra fine bro! Keep at it.

3 Likes

So @AUM. I’m sure you said the GSC are from fast buds. Please put a picture and tell me the week they are on. Mine are week 3

fast buds also.

7 Likes

The tent they are in is 60x60x90 and 120w solstrips running 20/4 and I’m slightly worried about the size they grow. The plan is start to finish same tent but if need be I’ll move to the 12/12. Help a brother out

1 Like

Hi dear,

sorry I have purchased a cam late… so i only have a pic for you from all ladies at DAY 31, so about 4 weeks for you :slight_smile:

in the back left is GSC Auto… yours are autos too?

6 Likes

Yep autos from fast buds👍they seem smaller than the rest so I think I can leave them in the small tent. Thank you for showing me yours.

2 Likes

I have greenception sg4 and sg9 plus the sides 100w so it is intense enough :wink:

So are your plants photoperiods or autos?

To me they could have more fun aka sun :slight_smile:

I dont know which kind of water, soil and reftilizer you use etc mate :heart:

3 Likes

GSC autos from fast buds. They are around 20 days old under 120w solstrip in coco fed megacrop. They get 20 hours of light each day :+1:
I’ve grown autos a few times but never GSC auto. I just wanted to know what to expect

4 Likes