Growing fine Automatic Ladies in Germany / Second Go! :)

In my PERSONAL opinion only based on what I have read from a couple sources whom I ‘trust’, defoliation late in flower can cause a plant to focus on regenerating the lost leaves instead of the plant focusing on Trich formation and such. So I only defoliate up until around the 3rd- 4th week of flower. Once again I base this on OTHER people’s input and cannot say whether this is 100 fact or not

3 Likes

My personal opinion is that the leaves make food for the plant, so you dont want to remove too many. That being said, I will remove leaves that build up condensation to prevent rot or humidity issues. Of course I live in a desert, so high humidity is rare for me.

8 Likes

I’m not too aggressive about it, I usually rip off a few every night when I check them. Anything blocking a nug, blocking air or light, or that looks yellowed or weird gets ripped off.

Anyone else eat fresh fan leaves? :green_salad: They’re actually pretty good, kinda minty.

4 Likes

Looking good man! From what I can tell it looks like a lot is centered mainly under your light this might be kinda of hard too follow in my suggestion. If you have 4 corners of the tent that have tie off areas I’d suggest making a square loop around the corners about a 12-18 inches lower than current canaopy height then gently bring every branch away from the center by tying off from that lower loop essentially opening the center of the mass and in essence lowering the whole profile of the canopy a kinda of LST scrogg style

At this point green tape would be your best friend!

3 Likes

Looking good how it is man! I trim more off the bigger my buds get. Like their saying those leafs produce food for the plant. But I also have the belief the fan leafs help during the drying process. Don’t want those buds to dry too fast, and the fan leafs helps attract any left over nuits ( encase you didn’t flush your soil well enough) while drying rather then your buds getting that non flushed chemy taste.
Harvest when the soils dry too if you leave a bunch on.

2 Likes

Hey Guys!

That is so wonderful to see how christed and loving people here are.

Thank you so much for your helpfulness which is an emotion of love :heart:

Some things on my mind got acknowledged and much I have learned :+1:

So I will do everyday or every other day a little suble cutting… but today I cut as well little branches which get NO light at all and little blooms which were way behind the blooms in the “sun” :slight_smile:

Sending out fine love energy to you and I AM glad to have here some very fine growbuddis :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you dear but what is a green tape and I have not understood everything in your answer, but I will translate it for me, I have to get the definitions then I will know more, thanx bro!! :heart:

1 Like

Probably most nurseries and grow shops will carry it.

3 Likes

Hey mate thanx for the flowers as we say in germany :wink: No kiddin man, your advice means a lot to me :slight_smile: I have florganics soil and there is no need for flushing for I ad no additional fertilizer from seeding to harvest, and I do not need to check any PH value , I just check ppm and that is 190 and ok, a little bit less would be even better, but as you see in the first post my water is energized, vitalized and much more :wink: I do wet trimming and you are right with not drying to fast so i control temp and humidity exactly :wink: I bless you :innocent:

2 Likes

Forgive me on the diagram lol try spread the outside and inner branches away from center the dotted line is a stationary tie off point wire/cord or something similar

2 Likes

Hey dear one, oh I wait longer until hey get ripe :wink: … last harvest all of the 4 needed between 2-4 weeks longer. How do you decide and know when it is the right time, for sativa and indica please? :slight_smile: :heart:

Thank you for your love! I have to check Mephisto genetics, do you have a link, I am in europe… wait I will do that myself ;9

Blessing galore brother!

1 Like

Hi hi, yeah thats right bro,

but if you have 5 big ladies in the tent, then it is not so easy but have a look here dear:

ne Pics from DAY 50

They really are building flowers now even, god thanks, as well the PineappleXpress,

God thanks she stopped by 152cm :wink:

Many blessings of love and light to you dear reader! :heart:

( Ohh sorry for the bad quality of some of the pics due to shaky hands to far away in the back the GSC :wink:

7 Likes

The Vault is close by. I wait until the amber count on the trics or 30% ish.
When there are very little new white hairs coming out.
If the buds look airy and see-thru with sativa sometimes they wont plump out.
So I wont wait forever on those. Indica and indica heavy hybrids I’ll wait as long as it takes.

4 Likes

Ok thank you! :slight_smile: Learning more and more :wink:

3 Likes

Will do so bro :wink: :heart:

1 Like

Hey dearest OG s!!

Greetings again, I am so happy to give you an update and

we are at DAY 55 now! Yeah!

So the Blackberry seemes to had the most problems with to much of this

florganics fertilizer, but she is brave and strong and willing and as joyfully still blooming after I had put in my water for all plants http://other.canna.com/bioboost 2 ml per liter water every other day :slight_smile:

Pineapple is quite a monster, and I have to constitently bend her down, but she pruduces now fine thick buds and she has 3 weks to go for my estimation , sativa :wink:

West Coast O.G. is now really exploding like all the girls… now the song of Palmer makes sense … One guy have all the girls or so…? ;)… sorry back to business :slight_smile:

They grow now strong and fast!

Even the Girl Scout Cookies in the beginning so shocked (because of me as you already know) is now growing higher

and stronger and big and such a lovely ambrosial scent… it is poudry and sweet like parfume…??

So here you go, can´t wait:

Puh, that was quite a loading :wink: Hope you like them!

Uploading…

the enchanting ones in the end :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Such beauty, such variety. Looking great AUM!

2 Likes

Thank you bro :heart: :innocent:

… and there are good news for the ladies moved into a new flat :wink:

2 Likes

Hola Señoras y señores! :heart:

The Ladies are now at DAY 58

and since I love them so much and could not take it anymore

that they had no room to flower up as they deserve it, I decided to invest some money and bought a new tent

more info you will find here https://www.growmart.eu/Homebox-R120-Ambient-size-120x90x180-cm.html

Now we are talking :wink: LOL that was quite some work 6 hours and not finished …

Now I can see my babies better :wink:

)

Hope you enjoy the pictures! :heart:

Picture of the finished movement… of jah people… lalalla… ups :wink: … later :slight_smile:

So, now the update is complete:

10 Likes

Hey @randrobertson522

loved your recent post!!! Great Job on the set and your girls are lovely indeed! <3

Here are some “night” pics with “real” colors …

15 minutes InfraRed Light to bring them to bed and wake em up again :wink:

7 Likes