Growing Mark’s Seeds

Yes indeed. We have plenty of supporters of Mark on the site who are growing out his work. This will be just a regular old grow log. Updated weekly. Thanks for joining us!
:sunglasses:

6 Likes

Thanks for pulling up. Its exciting to see others’ results and/or progress. Pics please :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I buy from him all the time and didnt know he has autos.
Sent a text last night and have them on the way

4 Likes

I have the BB and BBG going a few of each andvthe 90 and 105 going outsidē in the past i ran the snowryder which was a 60 day auto for sure the monster kush and headbans were not I have a bunch of thē BB and the BBG from several sources all marks genetics though I wonder if they just need to be taken another generation or 2 this will be good to see he’s a great guy btw
edit the monste kush were amazingly vigorous plants looked and smelled amazing they just were not autos and I had no room to flower them at the time I have some of the snowryder going too I’m going to hit it with sts as a test should be fun

3 Likes

ooh I have his la confidential, will be pulling up a chair for the show!
Thanks for the hard work ahead of time ^^

3 Likes

Excited to see when they finish outside. Flipped my bubblegum to 12/12 three weeks ago. Expect a big stretch on these, mine had to be 3x stretch at least.

3 Likes

Awesome stuff :clap::ok_hand: I’ll be here.

2 Likes

Excited about this.

1 Like

I personally believe this is the case for some of Marks gear. Awesome stuff he’s got, but maybe ?
He does open pollination thus sometimes getting mixed reviews.

2 Likes

Sounds gnarly. Good luck, Mark seems like a great breeder from his strainly description.

3 Likes

Yeah I’m excited for the potential in that one. I’m not sure how he acquired these genetics but I sure hope to find something nice in the La Con.
Thanks for Joining the fun!

2 Likes

Awesome! I love stretchy plants, means more medicine (in some cases). Do you have any pics of her? Thanks for stopping in!

2 Likes

Thanks for joining us!

1 Like

Thanks for trail blazing a thread dedicated to Marks Gear :wink:

3 Likes

There is already a thread for his work and some information.
This will just be a regular log of my progress with his work. We could technically turn this into a picture/info thread as well.

So everyone feel free to add your progress.
I only ask we don’t clog up the thread with conversations unless about specific issues/information about his work.

4 Likes

10 out of 12 females. Wasn’t expecting that many. Came back this last weekend and they were in the lights again. So I moved them from the 2x4x5 into the 2.5x5x6.5. Some of them are floppy af.

6 weeks in solos to see if rootbound would make them auto. Didn’t happen so went into 1 gallons for a couple weeks then flowered.

8 Likes

They look great! Thanks for the follow up. I’m interested to see how they finish out for you. Getting anything interesting on stem rubs?

1 Like

Not much yet. Will give em a rub tonight when lights come on in a couple hours.

2 Likes

I have 5 of each BB BBG in 1 gallon pots I think they are on week 3 so if there going to sex it will be soon not looking like its going to happen I wonder if anybody has had any of them flower without flipping the BB or BBG that is it would be nice to know if they are actually autos or just fast photos and if they are indeed autos how far into it he took them Ifeel like we need more info to proceed

2 Likes

Not much of a smell very light marshmallow maybe. I’m not too good at identifying the scent.

1 Like