Growing on the cheap! Korean Natural Farming

Bro use those leaves… pests hate them. Beneficials love em.

4 Likes

I have to drive two hours to get them, but i’m definitely going! YEAH MAN!

3 Likes

Worth it. I bet its a nice drive!

4 Likes

I wish i could make the drive for you! Could you imagine.

3 Likes

I 'm gonna take pics and show you guys. @ryasco i wish you could be there riding shotgun rolling the joints man!!!

4 Likes

Never say never. If Jeff Sessions (attorney general) turns me into an outlaw again i might be needing to head south. Ha! Ha!

4 Likes

If this guy wins, it all goes back to zero? Doesn’t it?

1 Like

He was appointed by Trump and has been trying to repeal everything. He is getting a bunch of resistance from everybody but he persists in trying. Trump might fire him for not backing him over being in bed with the Russians. Sounds like a cheesy soap opera doesn’t it.

2 Likes

Sound like a chapter of “The Americans” on tv, yes it does.

I hope nothing bad happens, i rely a lot on America to breed and develop new technologies and research and all… Not to mention all the people who need it.

1 Like

That won’t matter. They can’t put the weed genie back in the bottle. A ton of great breeding already happened during criminalization. True human spirit isn’t about bowing and cowering to bullying oppression.

6 Likes

This stuck in my mind when I read it. But didn’t remember method and applied
the Fermented Plant Juice method. Will see how it works…

If not, can go back and get as many willow branches as I need (without cutting down
the whole tree) and just soak in water as mentioned.

The newest one I’m trying is blackberry - over/ripe/green fruit, flowers, growth tips, leaves
and THORNS THORNS THORNS has the purples, fast growth, hardiness am hoping
will transfer over to the FPJ.

3 Likes

So i soaked willow branches in 5 gallon bucket for 2 days. Now i have willow water right. So when i add the willow scraps to the compost pile will that put rhizotonic into compost, or would i need to keeps. Making willow water?

1 Like

If you use willow water for cloning you have to keep making it. You dont meed anything to clone. compost would work better then any cloning gels on the market

3 Likes

Well the Willow did make a bit of FPJ but rhizo_whatever is still
a matter of trial and error. Just a different input to try.

The Blackberry didn’t finish fermenting, will try straining it again
in a couple days. Very thick and pulpy.

Figs and Pomegranates were the next batch and they did well
and produced nice clear ferments.

1 Like

Figs can almost ferment themselves without sugar! Super good finisher.

1 Like

I’ve allways cloned in big fish tank. No gels, powders. Just fish, tank, water and bubblers. In 2 weeks the clone was growing fast, the root ball had to be trimed to plant. Roots were thick and long(bout 1’).
Do you think adding willow to fish tank would hurt fish?

1 Like

First time getting into using knf inputs. have ffj, LAB, fpj, and WCA, working on some BIM and OHN,

How often are you feeding with all your inputs? once weekly? how far into flower do you foliar?

2 Likes

I dont foliar into flower unless its straight water. You can also use glycerin extracts for flower foliars. Make sure you have a good environment though. I feed knf inputs on ferment fridays.

6 Likes

@lotus710 have a batch of banana vinegar in progress and have a question…
The point is to build a Mother - SCOBY (sympathetic colony of bacteria & yeast)
in the process to reach a stabilized state.

There are things growing on top and is there anything to keep an eye out for?
Will the ‘good’ guys eventually out grow and eliminate the non-beneficial?

A few of the ferments started to grow a scum, but it went away.

1 Like

Symbiotic actually:)

It usualy fixes itself. Ive seen vinegars with several inch thick molds ontop and the vinegar still being good. A good way to figure out is to test the ph of it to make sure it dropped enough to kill pathenogens.

4 Likes