Growing "Punch D" by Strayfox (Chem D x P Punch)

Those look awesome. I’m tossing around doing a punch cross Dosi Punch maybe this outdoor. :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

16 days later & they look very different!

15 Likes

Looking good man! I bet that’s going to be some tasty smoke with those two parents!

1 Like

Day #65-F

I’m going to boot up the microscope tomorrow…
See what’s what on the trichomes. The Loup just isn’t good enough.

9 Likes

Day #69… hehe
Getting awfully colorful in here

Crazy weed puppets dangling from ropes :laughing:

Purps…

This one’s looking nice n fat :+1:

Trichome preview

14 Likes

Beautiful work friend these are looking great getting some nice color bet there going to be some great smoke :grin:

1 Like

Really nice gear man. :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Thanks DHG, my second grow & I guess I should be happy with it. Definitely looks better than my first! I just hope when it gets loaded up in the Pax 3 it turns out to be “happy medicine”. No way to know till then!

Thanks buddy! :metal:
Now I just need to work on proper harvest window

2 Likes

How you like the pax 3 been debating on getting one of those or a dynavap to give another go with a vaporizer to save the lungs a bit :joy:

1 Like

I keep it on the lowest temp, take 6 quick hits & then go for a couple mile walk. Light to very mild effect.

I guess what I’m saying is I’m a lightweight so my opinion probably won’t help anyone decide. I couldn’t tell you about flavor/etc. because I’ve only vaped NL1 so far, which just smells/tastes like old-school weed.

I can tell you I haven’t been coughing at all. If I were taking bowl hits or schmokin joints, I’d have a permanent cough. So 5 stars on that (on lowest setting anyway).

3 Likes

Looks great! Great job :clap:

1 Like

Wow what an amazing thread. Beautiful looking plants. I actually never heard of the Punch D… or maybe I somehow overlooked it. It’s right up my alley as something that I would grow.

Despite knowing Strayfox a really long time and watching him crank out all these beans, I never got my hands on any until recently… now I probably have close to 20 different strains of his and some more coming in the mail this week sometime. His TresDawg, Starfighter f2, LA girlz, Hollywood Fighter… they all looked so good. I grabbed a bunch of them.

How’s the smells from a good stem rub on these? I’ve never had a Purple Punch cross. Just amazing photos tho… probably some of the best looking purple plants I’ve seen in a while. Bravo. :clap:

1 Like

Thanks. Not sure if its a strain he even sells. These were donated “cancer med” seeds from @Strayfox. Stem rubs are purple koolaid / poop & chemical plastic/rubber. So ridiculously loud I’m having to run a 2nd carbon filter to air out the room couple times a day.

3 Likes

Very cool. It’s funny that sometimes some of the best seeds end up being free. His Black Sensi freebies sound pretty incredible. I can’t wait to try those. I’ve heard great things about his Black marshmallow crosses.

1 Like

If you just pull air through the second fan all the time it’ll reduce the smell also. It’ll function like a filter

1 Like

Yup so I’ve been running it on “high” soon as I open the tent to water. Otherwise the entire place smells like a Skunk sprayed purple plastic poo on the walls :laughing:

1 Like

Sounds great :joy:

Cut off a lower nug to inspect with microscope.
Lemme know what yall think, harvest time wise.

I then ate the bud like an Apple raw. I have very sticky teeth right now. My backs killing me today, hopefully the THCA will reduce inflammation :+1:

8 Likes

Chopped on 4/7
Day #80 of flower
Will come back in a few weeks with a vape report!

8 Likes

So how did that work out I’m curious?

1 Like