Growing Trees with Meesh 2021

Last year I was in tears over it. This year, I’m not freaking at all. It sucks, but it always seems to happen. That’s why I Overgrow I guess. At first I used to Overgrow because I just couldn’t believe that the plants would ever get that big. With epic surplus every year so far, I realize I’ll always have plenty even if an entire plant died randomly.

Edit: I still feel this acute sense of greed still when I see a lot of budrot though. For a minute I act like it’s all lost and I will never get any. It’s this fairly quick drama moment in my head

13 Likes

Yeah it’s a shitter when you grow in a tent and it effects the other plants. This is why I run a big f#ck off dehumidifier for the final 4 weeks of flower. :+1:
Not a possibility for you though unless you dehumidify the entire world :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

We need to contact China about one of their secret weather machines and tell them to remove the humidity during the last month of flower

3 Likes

I don’t trust China :rofl:
They well and truly fucked us over these past few years :fu:

2 Likes

I have really sticky buds this year. All of them. It may have something to do with the net. Wonder if it blocks some uv rays or something.

3 Likes

The Sour Dubb looks like it could double as a club! That SSDD strain has some good ones IMO. @HolyAngel has said his helps with pain

found it and edited

4 Likes

Yeah SSDD helps with nerve pain specifically. Not sure about headaches :thinking: won’t touch muscle aches for sure.

5 Likes

Interesting, I was nursing a headache earlier. Feel better now. Not sure if it was Advil or SSDD. I’m gonna try it next time before the Advil and find out for sure.

5 Likes

Advil works wonders for me. Aspirin is a lowly second. I try to avoid Tylenol. These days supposed to take Tylenol though. On thinners.

3 Likes

Could be your soil is finally coming into balance after all this testing and amending. Nice job!

10 Likes

I don’t know about any of it, but it gets me so loaded that it would at least make me forget about any nerve pain. The SSDD really tears me back and it’s not even cured yet. :upside_down_face: :drooling_face: :clown_face:

7 Likes

5:30 am. Did set-up. Dad likes to chop, wash and hang. So now I drink gallons of coffee while I wait until the Orange Goji drip dries enough to start trimming. We may chop part of the Garlic if it looks like we’ll have time. It’s so big, it may take 2 days if we don’t whittle at some of it with the smaller plants take downs

13 Likes

Dad’s taking down some Garlic now… says he can really smell it. Says it smells like garlic and paint. lol. I smell lemon lime

10 Likes

It is strange how that works. Wife always wrinkles her nose and says stinks without much qualification. I can pick up all kinds of crazy notes in the taste/smell of good stuff. And when you are surrounded by it you get nose blind. Right now is not a good time to shop. :wink:

5 Likes

Sounds like a busy day is ahead for u guys, that sux about the rot hopefully u get a good amount off the remaining plants, The garlic sounds yummy I’m a big fan of garlic love roasting a full head of garlic and spreading on bread so yummy, can’t wait for the smoke reports once they are all cured

8 Likes

This is very representative of the bulk of the Orange Goji. Nice solid buds. Nice haul actually.

The Panama Garlic Haze is not faring as well. Very loose bud structure, riddled with rot. We salvaged very little from what we pulled from the top colas. It will probably yield less than the Orange Goji that’s half it’s size. The smell is very intriguing. The man and I smell lemon lime and a heavy solvent. Dad smells house paint. Dad’s sniffer isn’t even close to as good as mine, so solvent is more accurate. That solvent like smell resembles the Garlic of it’s name. I can tell why they called it that. It can not be dry fast enough in my opinion as I’ve been interested in this strain from the moment I received the seeds. After the most interesting smells, I really need to smoke this bitch. lol

16 Likes

@SamwellBB zoom in on this pic of Dad’s jar of curing PWC. Look at how frosty and sticky it is…

19 Likes

That’s still a donkey dick size bud from the orange goji nicely done

4 Likes

So the mix of freshly trimmed Orange Goji and garlic haze smells like cat piss. The whole house reeks.

On another note, it took me all summer to dial it in but the Russian sage likes to be watered about every third time in the container from my other plants.

11 Likes

5:30 again. Sigh. Dad’s chopping the rest of the Garlic. I did set-up. Boy, I don’t know how you morning people do it. I had 8 hours of sleep and 5 am still feels incredibly unnatural and I feel out of it. Earliest I ever get up with an alarm is 7 on my busiest days. This is brutal and I bitch every time.

Ended up going to one of our local fairs at the beach yesterday with the man for a few hours after trimming. Had some overpriced pizza and window shopped. it was like 85 degrees out and beautiful. They had a free shuttle, super convenient. There were people everywhere. No one wearing a mask. Normally I don’t trip on it outside but too many people and crowds. The man and I despite being vaccinated wore ours. People seemed to forget about social distancing. Whether or not kids are less likely to get sick from Covid or not, there were a jillion kids running wild unprotected. Kids are complete germ bags and make me most nervous when it comes to illness.

9 Likes